The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Newbie Gamer Intro.

Post by LostKnight »

What a rush this week has been ... Kulgan has been an awesome aid in my levelling and killing a few worms in Hobb's Gold Mine. His healing tickles. :D

Then there is the levelling like crazy with Red Monsters and collecting Mithril Ingots by the ton. WAY too many, I've run out of meteors (what few I have, I have promised a friend) and even my supply of Soul Stones has dwindled. However, they are easy enough to come by when I craft at The Rock. And my magic logs were at an all time low of "ZERO" this morning.

Of course I gave my neighbour and good friend, Gullander, a load of Mithril Ingots and Magic Planks that he needed for some quest at Ardesia City. He was going crazy trying to make them and since I've been making Mithril Tools and giving them away almost since starting the game I see no difference here. Same ingredients less the Meteor Stones, that I don't have, but that will change. Use them wisely my friend.

Today I'm playing a game within the game: Chopping for Whites. So far since this morning I have 16, and I had to stop for 3 hours to go see my dentist. I have new choppers! See :arrow: :arrow: :mrgreen:

OK, back to chopping, be safe, play honestly!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Hehe I will agree, this past week has been fun.
There are some great new things in the works - and testing has been, well, hectic.
I've been bouncing around between testing new alpha features myself, finding bugs, helping testers of the new maps, answering tons of PMs about unreleased content (when you can see items but can't have them, it drives players nuts), the current jailing and the state of special skins... not to mention some everyday GM work, and, as much as possible, grinding away at levels of my own.

I managed to collect a few spare level 100 rings, made a few 125 staffs, and have a stockpile of mushy bones I'll need to get rid of as well.
Also need to make all those mithril tools/helmets for my alt when I get around to it.

So, apologies to LostKnight (and others) if I've not been around much for "fun time". I tend to get my playing time in when the boss is sleeping haha. While he's up, he has me testing. I really don't mind - these features and fixes are going to be very welcome by most in the game.

That said, we don't want anything to be rushed out the door; we don't need another bug abuse case.
So, things will be released when they're thought to be ready.

New maps and features are coming soon! To stay tuned, check out the game forum at http://forum.dmgamestudio.com (I read that somewhere)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Leone

Post by Leone »

You're getting the levels in though, LK. 380 is getting close all of a sudden.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:47 pm You're getting the levels in though, LK. 380 is getting close all of a sudden.
Yes it is but first at 360 The Double D's then at 380 the RCAF
Last edited by LostKnight on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
Leone

Post by Leone »

That's true mate. The drags are aceness
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Definitely one of the most exciting times FT has ever had... lots of stuff going on :D
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

And I'm lovin' every minute of it!!!!!
I am always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

So many new quests coming up. So many animals I can see that I'm not qualified to mount yet. Ride! Ride! I meant, ride, not mount!!!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:13 am So many new quests coming up. So many animals I can see that I'm not qualified to mount yet. Ride! Ride! I meant, ride, not mount!!!
Hey they aren't called the Royal Canadian Riding Police yea know, Mount is fine. :mrgreen: :lol:
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Last night, I was on my way to grind with the Reds under Silverwood when the lands shook with a mighty blood curdling
RRRRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!
and GOLGREN asked what I was doing.
"On my way to grind with reds, unless you want to do something?"
GOLGREN JOIN U
"ALRIGHT!!!!" I had just reset my stats so I was fit to kill and The Spooks were anxious to test their new improved bow strings.

Well, what was going to be a full night of grinding, turned out to be only a couple of hours with with my friend GOLGREN. What a guy! When he first brought me to this mine I was level 75 and it took forever to kill one red as he tanked and I saw his lifeline creep down a bit. He was level 4545 at the time I think. Not last night.

The Spooks and I have grabbed quite a few levels from the Reds in the past little while mining for Mithril. But last night was a "pièces de résistance" what with GOLDREN showing me where HUGE spawns take place and then tanking while The Spooks and I got right into it.

Went from 0 EXP to a level in just a couple of hours! It was AMAZING!!!!!
→ Introducing The Spooks to GOLGREN: Show
GG-12-apr.JPG
→ and getting into the thick of things: Show
GG-12-apr-2.JPG
GG-12-apr-3.JPG
YUP! It was a GREAT night and I get another level thanks to my friend!

And thanks to the help of other friends SellSword and Gullander (did I forget someone, sorry if I did - we all know my forgetter) my soul stone and magic trunk supply has climbed a bit too. Thank you guys.
I am always AFK!