The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

Post by Leone »

The best of luck. That sounds incredibly busy.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Yeah, it's been one of those weekends alright. My wife and I agreed to watch some nieces and a nephew Friday evening through Sunday around noon, on top of our two girls, so we just wrapped up our insanity! They all had a good time and the house isn't much worse off than usual, so good enough.

I'll try to send some relative sanity your way! :)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Relative sanity?
Attachments
24068222_1622148487832687_6371436989696792410_n.jpg
24068222_1622148487832687_6371436989696792410_n.jpg (17.51 KiB) Viewed 2912 times
Omnes Autem Uri
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I guess "relative sanity" could be taken a few different ways, especially in this context! Choose the one that works best for you! (Relatives going home often brings some sanity...) :)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

WOW! Thanks guys ... The Out-Laws (Sister&Brother-In-Laws) got firmly planted in at the table with kids and out came the pasta. After the meal, in came some other family ... so what promised to be an early evening thing became a later night clean up behind ten 'invaders'.

Eyes heavy and bed looks inviting.... but good movie on, I just might wake up by the end.

Aaaaaa a new meaning to relative sanity and relative silence - they both arrive as the 'invaders' leave...

Oh I did manage to get on for a "little while" the oldest kid (17) installed FT MMOG. So if you see an archer, Maxxor, wandering around. Say hi and give him a warm welcome.

See you tomorrow ...
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Crazy day yesterday, T I R E D ! New window, had to move furniture in living room so a worker could "seal" our ceiling properly. Neither my wife nor I "should" be doing stressful stuff, me for the "stents", so says the doc, and my wife for other reasons. BUT, my wife couldn't and it needed doing, so I had to. By 10 I was dead on my feet and in bed by 11 I think it was.

So I was away and refreshed by 7, with up at 8 and we had breakfast waiting for the roofers. They arrived at 9 and by 10 I was on my trek into our downtown. I'm back and tired again.

There are a few things I miss talking about. Recently I have been upgrading a few old alts that were at lvl 5 to lvl 40 with pets. I had one archer(50) "attack" me(585) so I started walking towards him, he ran a few steps and started again, I went closer, this continued until he crossed a map line. When I crossed it he was gone. I wasn't going to attack but just wanted to see what he'd do.

Next I had an alt, a Swordsman(39), grinding with blood mummies and an other Swordsman(40) blinked in with a dog, watched a second and blinked out. Few minutes later he blinks in, and I'm a low yellow, with 3 mummies attacking me, his dog starts attacking the mummies, he attacks and kills me. REALLY! How brave of him, low yellow, three mummies and he attacked ... and got my boots(30) to boot. I am really impressed with his sense of fair play. N O T ! But what can I say, the game is made up of all types of {cough cough}'s.
Last edited by LostKnight on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Shame about the boots as well. I'm sure they can be replaced though.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:17 pm Shame about the boots as well. I'm sure they can be replaced though.
I have a "bunch" crafted. :D
I am always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LK, the lv50 archer situation reminds me of a fun time I had over the weekend...

Much of the weekend was spent grinding knights on the houses map, going for what felt like the 80,000 knights quest. Anyhow, some mage comes in the door and since I'm about in the middle of the hallway he gets close quick and stops. With the yellow floor and white name I didn't see his level, but sure enough "you're attacked by an idiot" pops up on the screen. Not even singed, so the guy's probably 100 or something like that. I take a step and he bolts towards the door, so I take some more steps and he runs outside. A minute or two later the guy comes back in. I teased him for a bit walking towards him now and then and watch skittish guy keep jumping towards the door for half minute or so before I let him run past. I go back to the knights who were helping make an obstacle course. Oh, but smart guy starts creating a big swarm further up and starts heading towards me. Well, I'm literally one space away from a corner anyhow, so whatever floats his boat. I step into the corner and the mob hits... with of couese just the three enemies that can attack me in the corner actally attacking. Ah, but smart guy was hanging around waiting to see the outcome! It was quite the show though, watching as the remaining knights instantly turn towards him. Two hits later and he's gone. STA, to borrow from LK. The mob of knights hangs out for a few short seconds and then disappears leaving me doing pretty much what I had been doing all along. :lol:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ SellSword
Judge Dredd said:

Negotiation's over. Sentence is death.
I think that fits. Awesome story. Thanks for sharing.
I am always AFK!