The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elgur

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

Post by Elgur »

Now look, you know you don't approve of player fighting player LostKnight, and I don't practice it as a rule, but that mage had it coming,
and especially Mage do that, that's how they level!
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I need to meet this arch:)
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Thank you LostKnight for helping me try to help a random player in hobbs mine. He asked for help at spawn abs I figured I would try to help but when I got to Hobbs mine and saw how dark and huge that place was, I knew I had gotten in over my head.

By the way it was nice to actually help you out for a change in being able to provide that item for you. It's usually the other way around in you helping me.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Storms7 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:16 am Thank you LostKnight for helping me try to help a random player in hobbs mine. He asked for help at spawn abs I figured I would try to help but when I got to Hobbs mine and saw how dark and huge that place was, I knew I had gotten in over my head.

By the way it was nice to actually help you out for a change in being able to provide that item for you. It's usually the other way around in you helping me.
More than welcome. If you still have contact with the other guy we can try again. Just bring all keys.

I really appreciated it and that item was passed on to yet another friend. One big happy circle.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:53 pm I need to meet this arch:)
Oh trust me you will like Inglingg

@ Inglingg - I don't PvP but I have no problems with other standing up for their rights. I just have a different method.

:twisted:
I am always AFK!
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:38 am
Storms7 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:16 am Thank you LostKnight for helping me try to help a random player in hobbs mine. He asked for help at spawn abs I figured I would try to help but when I got to Hobbs mine and saw how dark and huge that place was, I knew I had gotten in over my head.

More than welcome. If you still have contact with the other guy we can try again. Just bring all keys.

I really appreciated it and that item was passed on to yet another friend. One big happy circle.
Yeah he is on my friends list now but he has to get the keys from quests first. I told him to message me when he gets the keys. Just some random player that asked me for help at spawn yesterday. He must of caught me in a good mood lol!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Storms7 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:00 pm Yeah he is on my friends list now but he has to get the keys from quests first. I told him to message me when he gets the keys. Just some random player that asked me for help at spawn yesterday. He must of caught me in a good mood lol!
Well, I doubt he will call you since getting some of the keys is tough ... not a "SNAP" gott'em thing.

:shock: <-- what else is new?
I am always AFK!
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:23 pm
Storms7 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:00 pm Yeah he is on my friends list now but he has to get the keys from quests first. I told him to message me when he gets the keys. Just some random player that asked me for help at spawn yesterday. He must of caught me in a good mood lol!
Well, I doubt he will call you since getting some of the keys is tough ... not a "SNAP" gott'em thing.

:shock: <-- what else is new?
That is true. Been a long time since I did those quests but I don't remember any of them being easy. Maybe I'll never hear from him again.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Meeerry Christmas...Meeerry Christmas...jimgle bells jingle bells santa smells 15 miles awaaaay oh what fun :shock: :shock: :shock:
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Twas the night before Christmas,
And all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even a mou....
LK_2019-12-23_115706.jpg
... so why are all the lights on?

Merry Christmas everyone!

And to my ingame friends that I am aware of where they come from, don't blame me, the translator said it was like this:

عيد ميلاد مجيد للجميع!
Glædelig jul alle!
Vrolijk kerstfeest iedereen!
Selamat Natal semua orang!
Buon Natale a tutti!
Gledelig jul enhver!
Feliz Natal a todos!
С Рождеством всех!
Srećan Božić svima!
¡Feliz Navidad a todos!
God jul alla! <--- to our little nieces and Mom and Dad
Веселого Різдва всім!
Wesołych Świąt

I specjalne powitanie Bożego Narodzenia do Mateusza i rodziny.
I am always AFK!