The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elgur

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

Post by Elgur »

Well, glad to see the posts are back. Hello LK ol' friend and hello SellSword! Logged on as Elgur yesterday and walked all over looking around for LostKnight. I heard Mad saying something at foresters map 0-0 did not quite catch it as it was pushed up by other chat. Lets see, first I went to hobbs mine looking for LK still my friend but not in my friends list huh? Yea, then down to Ardesia to see if LK was maybe fishing in the pond there but no. Looked around various other maps dungeons fishing holes and mining operations. The thread was almost 2 months old so I feared I would not see any of my old friends...
Standing by my rock called Steinn Hammer got the local noobs asking for money trying to trade me but no. Not giving in to rule breakers. Grinded a while wirh ogres that drop keys. Went looking for the wheel needed for the forge the ogre asked me to get from the humans. lol
Good to see thread is still going. And I will probably see you guys in game I hope.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

E L G U R!!!!

You old old old friend, and I do mean
→ OLD Friend: Show
Elgur_20180113.jpg
January 2018
Yes OLD Friends
Mad ??? MadMike or MadMech1

Sorry you are not on my Friends list but you said you moved on to greener pastures and I needed space for new people playing.

Tomorrow if you can, I will mine under King's Garden and craft at my rock in Ardesia ALL DAY (when I'm on), So fish in "my pond", I'll stock it with some good stuff, like fish, and make room on my list if you're gonna pop in on occasion and "SuperGlue" you into place.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Not sure wich Michael but I believe it was him or his alts. . I will keep an eye out for you. Love that picture. Classic! Yeah that other games a click fest so decided to back off it for a while and down loaded FT wedensday..
And I guess I'll see you in game sometime. Until then, ciao!
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Under Kings Garden?
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Kings Garden is on blue vlad map.. couple of different towers take you underground.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Leone

Post by Leone »

A hot topic thread already! Nice.

Welcome back, elgur and welcome back, thread
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Welcome back! It's good to see the trials and tribulations continue? :o you know what I mean. :D

And Elgur nice to see you active again. When we cross paths let's refriend! Is that a word? :lol:
Retired
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Leone wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:19 am A hot topic thread already! Nice.

Oops sorry i might have reported you by accident Leone lol
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Howdy there Gullander! Hope all is well.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Elgur wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:45 pm
Leone wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:19 am A hot topic thread already! Nice.

Oops sorry i might have reported you by accident Leone lol
Yikes!