The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

also known as: TT&TofLK

Found this FT Offline game maybe a week ago. LOVE IT! Have died a few times and had to restart. First restart was because I forgot to pick up the book right at the beginning ... after a while I thought this can't be right ... started again OH Look a book DUH! I've learned to [Save] a LOT! Must find mage yet.

Today, at Level 6, with a team of 4; myself and three others, I killed my first dragon.

This is the first forum I have ever join for any game ... I read today about someone at level 80! OH MY! I am going to like this game.

Question to anyone: Can FT Offline get to level 80 as well?
Have a great day!
LostKnight
Last edited by LostKnight on Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:58 pm, edited 8 times in total.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
ardesia

Re: Newbie Gamer Intro.

Post by ardesia »

:D it's *so* good to read such a post!
Saving in the offline is so very important, I totally agree!
There's a spoiler on how to meet the mage, in this forum: have a look in the walkthrough section - but I warn you: earning him is not going to be as easy as it was with the others!
And yes, you can go ways iver 80 in the offline. I've read players claiming reaching over 250. My offline party is around 190 at the moment.
Have fun, and post here whenever you want!
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ ardesia

Thank you. I saw the the walkthrough section, didn't look in detail, just glanced here and there. I don't want to ruin the game at all. I want to 'discover' as much as I can on my own. I have found a few areas that I walked into only to find instant death, so yea, saving before crossing 'map borders' is a life saver.

I've managed to "race into and out of" two areas and have a couple of nice axes from that exercise for when I level up. Fire Axe, level 8 and Giant Axe, level 15. My axe handler was at level 6 when I got the Fire Axe, he's just at the point of turning to level 8 now. I have them all decked out with decent armour and weapons the best I can find at this point and only have 583 coins. No earrings, no gloves, no boots, I'm still a vagabond in some respects. At least, at this stage of the game, one can out run a hoard of bad guys trying to kill me, well most.

Must be a bow and swords around some where as well. And no, no spoilers, I'm not asking, just thinking in type. Must be in places where the spiders are, and those I can't out run. My guess: mage!

This game just keeps getting better and better. And the not so obvious "can't sell that here go to anther store" idea - brilliant! The number of items I dropped before finding that out. :)

Level 190, at least now I know that I'm going to have and enjoy this game for a long time. And here I was so happy to kill my first dragon. Had to run away a few times to allow team members to 'health up' .

BTW: I have rated the game on at the Play Store. Look for: Bryce McRoy This game deserves WAY more than 3.9 that score is just plain silly!
Last edited by LostKnight on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was always AFK!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Likes this post. +1.
BOO!:ghost:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ryaca wrote:Likes this post. +1.
Thank you as well Ryaca. I'm just getting a feel for the place not to sure what I said that two people like my posts, but hey, it made me happy to see.

@ All

Since I "plan" on being around for a while I created an avatar. Just something quick, might change I have a couple more, time will tell.

I'll be hanging around in:
Board index » Forgotten Tales Forum » Offline Game
since that is what I am using.

We have an "Android" area in the Linux Forum I hang out at. I am going to {cough cough} advertise/push this game.
Anyone interested in where, PM me. (I can do that can't I?)
First time I've been anywhere where I need Admin/Mod approval to post.
I was always AFK!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Welcome to the forums. Please keep the posts coming. If you need any help, feel free to ask. ;)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ryaca wrote:Welcome to the forums. Please keep the posts coming. If you need any help, feel free to ask. ;)
Thank you.

When I need help, like my first question above, I'll ask, but It's more fun I think "exploring the game". I've been reading the "» Offline Game" section a bit and learned about a few things, but to date have refused to click on 'links' that might be spoilers. I really want to play this game - not follow a 'walk through'.

Two things happened today. I got to level 8 and armed my team mate with the fire axe ... and at some point after that I realized I had 'sold??' an arm brace? From a quest to find two "somethings" - two different colours. Well, I had one, and OHNO I sold it, so that ruined that quest.

Soooooo being a patient old man with a lot of time to spare ... I started over. Level 3 - again :lol: Totally my fault and I'm cool with it.

Oh, on second thought a question.

When battling someone/thing and I tap on him/her/it I get either a little white cross hair symbol or a red icon with what looks like a paw print in it. What's the difference between the two?
I was always AFK!
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

You may test the online version. I have played both and I started with the offline too but since I played online I didn't stop lol
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

DAVEmanda wrote:You may test the online version. I have played both and I started with the offline too but since I played online I didn't stop lol
This is true, I could, but for the moment I prefer exploring the world offline.

I play no mmorpg games and have shied away from them since getting my tablet.
The other game I play: Sudoku
----------------
Puedo masticar chicle y caminar al mismo tiempo. :lol:
I was always AFK!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

That red and blue bracelet are for a quest. Did you sell one to the shop? I didn't even know that was possible. Not sure about the cross hairs or not. Maybe someone knows the difference. I believe that when you first click on monster that two swords show up to give you the option to attack and then the cross hairs mean that the monster is targeted and will be attacked first by your party.