The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Three tablets "factory reset" and reconfigured and a lot of missing apps from them BUT FTMMOG FTRPG are installed.

I have three tables, one is useless to play with, walk 5 paces and it "logs" (See Tablet A above) the other to are just fine. Now, Google sends me an email to my computer mail that said 5 devices/apps have been accessing my "gmail account"- HMMMMMMM So I click on the link in my computer email. I see:

Linux this device
Tablet A with data
Tablet B with data
Tablet C with data
Android <<-- this I didn't recognize and was a different IP Addy

OK we're getting someplace. "Android" only recently started connecting. So I deleted 'Norton Cleaner' that I had recently installed and let's see what happens. I know it asked for permission to access a few things, but "logging into my goo account" was not one of them. I would have denied and uninstalled instantly.

Also changed all my passwords and I'm off and running ... so far.

And on another note, I picked up the results of my last "heart scan" test. Really neat stuff to see the images, two sheets of my heart in 3D and colour, the rest B&W x-ray type scans. But OMG! - the write up, I have a problem with all those $750 medical term words so, tomorrow I'll know better when I see my cardiologist.

I'm OK though, I know I passed, I studied hard for this one!

Game time!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Still finding I have to fine tune my tablets configurations (see above) but things are working. {sigh of relief}

Later today: cardiologist so he can tell me I'm A-OK ... like I said, I studied for this one, but I have to follow up.

A while back I asked a friend how much "meteor ingots" sell for and he told me his friend got 100m for them and sometimes a level for them. OK, asked a second friend who said, "Not sure but 75m at least". So I watched at Map 0.0 for a bit. 80m seems to work. And off I went and made 20 ingots, tried for 100m someone undercut me with an 80m offer so I went back the next day and sold 20 ingots at 80 each. Seemed right.

Today I went with 12 ingots and "sell: meteor ingots 80m" . I was offered 50m for 10 of them. I explained meteor INGOTS not 'stones' And there was one guy offering to buy them at 25m each and of course NO! So he was all "lmao" over and over and chatting it up. Well in the end, I did sell 10 of them @ 80m each. Told the buyer I had 2 more if he wanted them.

"I don't have the gold!"
I sent a trade invite, he put in 63 or 64m, I backed out:
"bonus"
I sent the trade invite again, and "gave" the last two away ... JUST BECAUSE!

So, CL, since you "LYAO", pick it up as you exit stage left OK, it's cluttering up the place.

Me, I'm going to make more.

10 Platinum ore = 1 Platinum Ingot - @ 40% chance of success - lots of fails
2 Platinum Ingots + 2 Meteor Stones = 1 Meteor Ingot @ 95% chance of success - yup had a few fails here too!

80m is worth the work and materials IMHO.
I was always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

You also have to put up with idiots in the resources rooms spawning mobs on you...

On an unrelated note, I only almost killed LK once! :D I mean, in the resources area. There were other times and locations of course...

Good luck with that test!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Just want to pop in and say hi ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

MadMikael wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:41 am Just want to pop in and say hi ;)
Welcome back, sir! :)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

:lion:
Ryaca_1 is retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:49 pm You also have to put up with idiots in the resources rooms spawning mobs on you...
This is true, the idiot: me! I spawned a worm on a guy once just by entering. He was counting levels in the "k" range so he was ok.
Hope I meet him again, I think one of his Boss Dragons died that day and I want to buy him a new one.
On an unrelated note, I only almost killed LK once! :D I mean, in the resources area. There were other times and locations of course...
Hahahahaha yes, you did didn't you. Notice how fast I did an "exit stage left" when I saw that worm chewing on my left foot! I don't plan on being bait food!
Good luck with that test!
No test, just the Doc explaining the "results" of the test. Today I found out just what the "abnormality" my heart has that I was born with. My left coronary artery stops short of where it should go (blue), so my right coronary artery (red) has an extension (light green), outside the heart, running across and down my heart to where the left coronary artery stops, enters the heart and feeds blood (dark green) where the left coronary artery should be feeding blood. Pretty cool how Mama Nature took over and fixed a defect. And it shows very clearly on the Colour 3D picture I have as a result of the test.

This is a ROUGH idea from an image I found on the net. Don't worry it is "squeamish" friendly
→ LK's Heart: Show
LK_Heart.jpg
MadGogodantus, The Greatest Swordsman in the Demon World!
I was always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Anyone reading/following this thread, take a gander at this if you have not already seen it:

Chat only half working

Might save an embarrassing moment ... and like MadMikeal says: Report it! Help the team help us!
I was always AFK!
Leone

Post by Leone »

I read it. I'll check later ingame:)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:43 pm I read it. I'll check later ingame:)
Tis something that happens on occasion it gets set by error.

So if chatting, or trying to, and you can't see the other persons response grab the info from

Code: Select all

/pos <-- & --> /time
and then set

Code: Select all

/filter global
to see if you can communicate.

Report it, even if that fixes it, so it can be checked.
I was always AFK!