The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:37 pm No worries haha. I'll meet you at the tavern up north.
Say what! You don't like my Saloon?

Last edited by LostKnight on Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Since we are no longer playing I've started a mage. I am doing :roll: Master Kulgans' quests. Name is GreyWizard. :roll:
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Leone

Post by Leone »

It's the business LK. I'm just on a pub crawl. Your place next.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Elgur wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:34 pm Since we are no longer playing I've started a mage. I am doing :roll: Master Kulgans' quests. Name is GreyWizard. :roll:
Go to "Elgur's house" - Max Walker will help you. :D
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:46 pm It's the business LK. I'm just on a pub crawl. Your place next.
{buffing a glass mug} OH OK! That's cool then.
I am always AFK!
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Fill me a pint of stout there, thats a good fellow. Cheers
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

After reading and replying to:

=-=-= A Light In The Darkness =-=-=

I have Two Tales of Light NOT to be Forgotten
1. The Good Mage.

My little archer Max was mithril mining under Silverwood. Really slow at level 2, with two spiders at the door waiting. In walks a mage, with two "glass cannons" (ogre halflings). "Hi", no response, but he obviously finished before me.

He turns to leave, pauses, and then goes, leaving the halflings to deal with the reds that will spawn. Of course they take care of the red as well as my bow. I see he paused out in the hall (mini map) and killed a few that spawned. At the top he is heading for the door, ¡my pets!, he has a mob behind him, my finger hovering over the "back" button. He pauses and kills the following mob. And approaches the door.

I imagine him waving goodbye as he walks out. Mage, if you are reading this, thank you for a ray of light and hope. I tip my hat to you

2. The Good Huntress.

Again "Max" is in the mithril room under "Silverwood". A Huntress walks in and her two Boss Dragons take out the Reds that spawn, OK, yes I helped too. We start mining, "Hi" I say and got a one word reply in Russian "Hi". I respond with a ":wave:" and in silence we continue. Max has to be the slowest miner in FT right now, and that's with a mithril pick too. Anyway in time she finishes and moves out. She too left her pets behind. Surprised, I watch as she makes her way north in the mini-map killing every monster that spawn. By the time she got to the door there was no worry, she had destroyed every monster she met.

Whoever you are, I wish you well and good fortune.
My best regards, Thank you.

Online Translator (Онлайн переводчик):

2 хороший охотница.

Опять «Max» находится в зале mithril под «Silverwood». Охотница ходит в и ее двух драконов босс принять вне красные, которые порождают, ОК, да я тоже помог. Мы начинаем добычи, «Привет» я говорю и получил ответ одно слово в России «Привет». Я отвечаю с :wave: и в тишине, мы продолжаем. Макс должен быть медленным Шахтер в FT прямо сейчас, и это с mithril забрать тоже. Во всяком случае в время она заканчивает и перемещается наружу. Она тоже оставил ее питомцев. Удивлен, я наблюдаю, как она делает ее путь с севера на мини-карте, убивая каждого монстра, что икру. К тому времени, которую она получила в дверь была не волнуйтесь, она уничтожила каждый монстр, которого она встретила.

Кто ты, я желаю вам хорошо и хорошее состояние.
Мои наилучшие пожелания, спасибо.
I am always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

That's the way to do things right there. I know I had "my finger hovering over the 'back' button" a number of times when I would mine there. There were many sighs of relief as worrying about my pets went away. It was always nice being able to do the same, whether outrunning reds so they wouldn't make it to the door or just finishing them off myself as I got stronger.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

It's reassuring to read stories such as these. Even though a language barrier meant you could not communicate in writing, there was still respect shown so that you and your pets weren't placed in danger.

This is FT at its best.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

At SellSword and Leone.

Yes I agree with both of you.

And this afternoon as soon as, and I mean, "as soon as", Max logged, he was attacked and killed by a mage.
Not even time to think. So the coins flipped to the other side.

Max had been helping another mage the night before and was on his way home when he fell asleep in the desert just west of Silverwood.
I am always AFK!