The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Newbie Gamer Intro.

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:56 pm And thanks to the help of other friends SellSword and Gullander (did I forget someone, sorry if I did - we all know my forgetter) my soul stone and magic trunk supply has climbed a bit too. Thank you guys.
I really just saw LK away from The Rock, mined out all of his soul stones, and then offered them back to him. I figure I sold them back for about double what I paid! ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

We had a good hour at least, but I think we got the new selling system sorted with the LVL 3 trade sabre.

Hints when trying out:

1 sell or buy for at least 1m or it won't register when you check your gold amount

2 seller: keep amount at zero. You verbally agree sell amount in advance so you don't have to show in trade menu.

3 any doubts, hit back button. Trade cancelled.

4 find a trusted friend to trade with before properly doing it. LK and I tried loads of variations over an hour or so. Very complicated at first but we got there in the end.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:06 am
LostKnight wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:56 pm And thanks to the help of other friends SellSword and Gullander (did I forget someone, sorry if I did - we all know my forgetter) my soul stone and magic trunk supply has climbed a bit too. Thank you guys.
I really just saw LK away from The Rock, mined out all of his soul stones, and then offered them back to him. I figure I sold them back for about double what I paid! ;)
Why that's just horrible. I don't know what to say... but I' will visit your house and I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll pass out, as I'm and old man and can't blow your house down.

BUT I'll get you in som... HEY wait a sec, you gave them to me! hahahaha darn forgetter!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

VERY IMPORTANT so I quote in full:
Leone wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:35 am We had a good hour at least, but I think we got the new selling system sorted with the LVL 3 trade sabre.

Hints when trying out:

1 sell or buy for at least 1m or it won't register when you check your gold amount

2 seller: keep amount at zero. You verbally agree sell amount in advance so you don't have to show in trade menu.

3 any doubts, hit back button. Trade cancelled.

4 find a trusted friend to trade with before properly doing it. LK and I tried loads of variations over an hour or so. Very complicated at first but we got there in the end.
So true ... one can:
  • trade one item for another - 0 gold necessary
  • trade multiple items for 1 item - 0 gold necessary
  • trade multiple items for multiple items - 0 gold necessary
  • trade item x6 for 1 item - 0 gold necessary
  • trade item x20 for 10 items - 0 gold necessary
  • trade item x3 for item x3, item x2 - 0 gold necessary
  • actually give someone gold - no items necessary, and of course
  • sell an item or multiple items for gold too.
BTW: L3on3, Keeper of the Lvl 3 Trade Sabre and Lvl 3 Trade Axe, has safely stored them a secret location.
→ The Real Lvl 3 Test Weapons: Show
Lvl-3_Saber.jpeg
Lvl_3_Axe.png
And I'd really like to stress what L3on3 said:

any doubts, hit back button. Trade cancelled.

It's a buyer beware system!
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Well, all keys in the Hobb's Gold Mine are mine, with the help of the friendly mage, Kulgan, by healing and strengthening my armour. Tack, Kulgan.

Now to do some serious levelling with the red monsters, I hope lvl 500 will be good for the 'kill me faster than I can blink' blood and ancient worms in the mine. "Time will tell.", as Kulgan said. I have a 154 levels to go, plenty of time to burn through a million magic trunks and meteor stones trying to make mithril tools. Been making them for 5 or 6 months now for friends but all of a sudden is seems like it's so hard to make them. Must be mu imagination that I have failed 12 times in a row now that I need them for me.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should make mystic shields for a week or so hoping for "succeeded to fail" to get exp up a because 23% chance for success is a but low for mithril tools.

Talking about levelling up with reds, was at it again last night with GOLGREN. Man on man does that "green tank" ever make things faster! Really glad he's my friend, he would make a wicked enemy. Mind you I've had the Blue Spandex Fireproofed Ninja Suit treated with an "Anti-Ogre Stomach Acid" spray just in case he decided to eat me some day. :D

I remember once, a while back, I was all excited when he was tanking and I was using the "40% enemy/10% me" skill attacking 44 or 5 enemies around GOLGREN and he says: "YOU ATTACKING GOLGREN"

OH MY!!!!! And I lived to talk about it too!! NOW THAT'S A FRIEND!

Game on, play smart, play safe, play honestly!
I am always AFK!
Leone

Post by Leone »

When you get fairies, forget red Cyclops. Experienced club stans 625k each and fairies massacre them. 500 will come fast.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:41 pm When you get fairies, forget red Cyclops. Experienced club stans 625k each and fairies massacre them. 500 will come fast.
Where, not on pdf file. GRRRRR!
I am always AFK!
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:48 pm
Leone wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:41 pm When you get fairies, forget red Cyclops. Experienced club stans 625k each and fairies massacre them. 500 will come fast.
Where, not on pdf file. GRRRRR!
Inside the castle by pet shop...
Does life really get better?
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

ty
I am always AFK!
MadMagus

Post by MadMagus »