The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Newbie Gamer Intro.

Post by LostKnight »

Thanks guys

@ Arashiko ... dislike red .. I'll see if I can get/buy/beg/borrow/coax with food/bribe a couple of blue-grey dragons to be my loyal pets. lol

@ Ryaca - pets - extra pack space ... good to know.
Leone wrote:but you may want to find them yourself rather than be told where they are.
Absolutely ... and thanks for the heads-up :D

I mean help is appreciated, but, "Go here ...", "Do this ... ", Don't do this ..." OJO!! dragon dodo!" within seconds of getting in the game is not help it's a "walkthrough" - where’s the challenge. :lol:

Maybe a little later today I'll enter again and help/try to help people with wolves at 0.0 Man there were a LOT!
need something to wash the House of Horrors off - Another spelling for that: Dentist! I swear they are all sadists.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Well, I went in, I'm at level 3, don't know how it works I was killing a bug someone else came over finished him off I I didn't get the reward. :(

Same with skeletons, it "seem like" others walked away with my coins/loot.

What is "somename175 (2)" ??

need more experience. :)
I am always AFK!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

The player that inflicts the most damage on a monster gets the drop if the monster drops anything. Somename75 would be the players name and the (2) is that players level. If you see something like this, "[ShdW]Ryaca_1(3069)"; the first name in the [ ] is the clan that the player belongs to.
BOO!:ghost:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ryaca wrote:The player that inflicts the most damage on a monster gets the drop if the monster drops anything. Somename75 would be the players name and the (2) is that players level. If you see something like this, "[ShdW]Ryaca_1(3069)"; the first name in the [ ] is the clan that the player belongs to.
OH. :( That means I robbed some coin from someone O was trying yo help as (s)he had a red bar and I helped kill the skeleton, but at least (s)he didn't die.

I look for "[ShdW]Ryaca_1(3069)" or similar
I am always AFK!
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

If you see me in the game tell hi ;)

I have a crazed lion skin (orange lion) 2200 lvl

If you need help for lvl just tell me , I got almost all my lvls for free . Of 2200 maybe I bought 100-200? No more of 200 I guess .

I don't know what lvl you are but I can help you to get lvl 33 with a quest in 5 minutes:)
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

LostKnight wrote: OH. :( That means I robbed some coin from someone O was trying yo help as (s)he had a red bar and I helped kill the skeleton, but at least (s)he didn't die.

No worries. You did the right thing helping that player with the red health bar. I would have done the same.

Hopefully I see you in the vast world of FT.
BOO!:ghost:
Leone

Post by Leone »

Helping someone out? No harm in that.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ryaca wrote:
LostKnight wrote: OH. :( That means I robbed some coin from someone O was trying yo help as (s)he had a red bar and I helped kill the skeleton, but at least (s)he didn't die.

No worries. You did the right thing helping that player with the red health bar. I would have done the same.

Hopefully I see you in the vast world of FT.
Just helped a guy that was running from 2 wolves, "malcom(0)" I attacked and he walked out of range. Got one to yellow and then walked in front of malcom(0), he attached and killed it while I brought the second to yellow and we repeated the process.

I LIKE THIS GAME!!!!
DAVEmanda wrote:I don't know what lvl you are but I can help you to get lvl 33 with a quest in 5 minutes:)
Gracias, pero no gracias. I'd rather discover stuff. :D
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ Ryaca we met, we talked, and I accepted, but don't see you on my list. ??? Someone else asked too, and they are not there either.

So not sure how "Friends" works.

Update: LostKnight(3) :) and off to deliver The Book to the (beekeeper) graveyard keeper. bad mistake. :)

Edot obvious
Last edited by LostKnight on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

right, don't worry too much about "stealing" drops, (or having them "stolen" from you - generally considered not a big deal until later when working for specific drops... for now, the important thing is that each attacker does get his or her own fair share of xp :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏