Spawn Event???

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Re: Spawn Event???

Post by SK1976 »

thats a very cool idea.

i missed such an event...

i asked you long time ago to start such events on spawn like ...halloween event...

cool idea ..

you must do events for all game lvls more often....

without some events its boring....
DUKE of SK-Clan
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

LostKnight wrote:@ DaHobbit --> KUDOS!

I didn't think there would be an area for me. (lvl -60) WoooHooo
You can use the park/door technique
That's the simple "/wait" command right?

* how can you tell I'm new to all this fun stuff
It works like this: park your pets well away from the door that you want to go in and enter the door. Now, go back through the door again but as your pets are walking back to their original destination(preferably a good distance away), then hurry back through the door again. Your pets should stay parked on the other side of the door/wall/gate and safe from any harm. Keep in mind that if you are on the world map somewhere and not at a spawn event, you will need to keep an eye on your pets in case a player spawns monsters near your pets or drags the spawn on your pets.
BOO!:ghost:
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

Ryaca wrote:
LostKnight wrote:@ DaHobbit --> KUDOS!

I didn't think there would be an area for me. (lvl -60) WoooHooo
You can use the park/door technique
That's the simple "/wait" command right?

* how can you tell I'm new to all this fun stuff
It works like this: park your pets well away from the door that you want to go in and enter the door. Now, go back through the door again but as your pets are walking back to their original destination(preferably a good distance away), then hurry back through the door again. Your pets should stay parked on the other side of the door/wall/gate and safe from any harm. Keep in mind that if you are on the world map somewhere and not at a spawn event, you will need to keep an eye on your pets in case a player spawns monsters near your pets or drags the spawn on your pets.
There is no "LIKE" button, so this is me "liking" this post. I encourage all that attend my events to use this technique to park pets. I will throw mostly XP based parties, but I will progressively throw harder and harder monsters. Once this starts, pets will become endangered. In our old parties, we all died - more than once. Players would kill me. No problem. We would just come back for more. But with the system in place, things just aren't the same as they were. I want you to have fun. I want you to gain something. I want to finish an event with fewer complaints. I want to be happy that more players are happy. Part of this equation is pets. If every person gains 2 levels, but loses a pet, they will not be happy. So, I want to challenge everyone, give chances for nice items, give everyone a few levels, but I don't want to hear that people are losing pets. If you die 5 times, gain an item or two, gain a few levels, and lose no pets - you will be happy. So please - help me help you. :)
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

DaHobbit wrote:
Ryaca wrote:It works like this: park your pets well away from the door that you want to go in and enter the door. Now, go back through the door again but as your pets are walking back to their original destination(preferably a good distance away), then hurry back through the door again. Your pets should stay parked on the other side of the door/wall/gate and safe from any harm. Keep in mind that if you are on the world map somewhere and not at a spawn event, you will need to keep an eye on your pets in case a player spawns monsters near your pets or drags the spawn on your pets.
There is no "LIKE" button, so this is me "liking" this post. I encourage all that attend my events to use this technique to park pets. I will throw mostly XP based parties, but I will progressively throw harder and harder monsters. Once this starts, pets will become endangered. In our old parties, we all died - more than once. Players would kill me. No problem. We would just come back for more. But with the system in place, things just aren't the same as they were. I want you to have fun. I want you to gain something. I want to finish an event with fewer complaints. I want to be happy that more players are happy. Part of this equation is pets. If every person gains 2 levels, but loses a pet, they will not be happy. So, I want to challenge everyone, give chances for nice items, give everyone a few levels, but I don't want to hear that people are losing pets. If you die 5 times, gain an item or two, gain a few levels, and lose no pets - you will be happy. So please - help me help you. :)
OH! I have experienced that at Silver City gates and a couple of other places.

I've lost pets (2 dog and a gollum so far) yesterday to a swarm in the open and once inside the library - I was too far away to see the swarm, and once someone initiated an attack on them - me doing a beeline for the door!!!! Can't remember where I lost the other dog, poor thing. With me since he was a pup!

+1 for "Like"

- NOTE TO SELF: Gollums have no health to speak of, stick with a dog for now
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.