Yes, if other changes are made at same time, or before this
19%
Not even if other changes are made
No votes

Total votes: 36
ninenine

Re: New heal spell

Post by ninenine »

I'm not a mage user normally. But it's a "YES" from me.
haha2ya

Post by haha2ya »

yes :) mages are really need a new heal spell as there arer many blockers
pop corn dude

Post by pop corn dude »

Other classes have up to 95% spell protect on gears mages got nothing
so YES from me too ;)
Jesues019

Post by Jesues019 »

Obviously mages require a self heal spell.. as we can not even fight near other chars.. and i know the`re people out there always standing close to us just to block heals !! and not also that.. other chars are having spell protect too up to 95% !! + them having ballista .. they trying to make other chars immortal ? such as swords , archers , etc..

SO ITS A YES FROM ME BUDDY !!
mobofighter

Post by mobofighter »

Of course we need an individual heal spell would be useful :D
YES from me too :)
Joseph

Post by Joseph »

Yes i strongly believe MAGES SHOULD HAVE A new heal spell. Im myself an archer.. but yet i play mage account and believe me u cant do nothing when someone is trying to pvp u and u r surrounded by people.. u lose to them easily.. in addtion to that , i even lost many gears due to this..

I Vote for yes to a new self heal spell in game !! , Actually all mages in game do need one.. and bearing in mind all other char are well equipped and have spell protection on them
death911

Post by death911 »

Obviuosly YES.
Mages are at a disadvantage in PvP.
1st they have Low HP than any other class.
If u put more points in arm to increase HP then points in Mana decrease.
2nd during pvp mana is reduced 50%
3rd so many gears offering magic resistance.
In addition to all these heal gets blocked by other players?
Why a mage should heal others if he doesn't want to and get his heal blocked?
So yes this heal spell is definitely needed.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
death911

Post by death911 »

In addition to all these i would suggest gears for mage offering damage resistance.
If other classes can have magic resistance upto 95% after getting all gears (inspite of the fact that mages mana reduces 50% in pvp) they why mages can't have gears having damage resistance?
Other classes have damage added from gear too.but for mage only points put on mana increases spell damage.
Then what's the use of gear having mana. only for faster regen??
Mages also should be given some advantage.
In addition i have seen some monsters having 95% magic resistance. What's the point. Are mages not supposed to kill those monsters. Why not create a monster having 95% damage resistance and no magic resistance.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
John Abraham

Post by John Abraham »

I VOTE FOR YES !!
bud its a must.. only mages can understand the grief of not able to participate in a pvp.. always have to be aside.. we got healing issues.. . hopefully we get a new individual heal spell
Leone

Post by Leone »

Khmer wrote:
DAVEmanda wrote:
1st wrote:- Hello all , mages always been seeking for an individual heal spell .. it has although been requested many times over the years ..whenever it comes to pvp , someone jumps im deliberately to block the heal.. All mages know the suffering of not able to fight in crowds.. we cannot pvp any other char appropriately by them blocking our heals. Even While removing staff some players come close to us just to block our heals..its not fair and not balanced for mages till we have a new heal individual heal spell. Other classes been benefiting of spell resist why not implementing the new individual heal spell for mages.. I personally lost many 2k gears by this block

- All mages you can show your support here by commenting below and I thank Combatant to try to be comprehensive about this matter and all mages been requesting the new individual heal spell would fix all issues.. THANK YOU :|

Mages 1 vs 1 are superior to any other class, in fact they win against players far higher in lvls. and so you are suggesting that they should also be superior in group fights too?

You don't think that Compbatant hasn't thought extensively regarding his combat system. Absolutely, there's a method to what may appear to some as madness :twisted:

Also, each character has it's place in FT. If you wish excel at pvp, you don't create a dwarf, if you wish to collect stone and wood for building you don't create a mage. Every class has its strength and weakness, decide what you wish to excel at and create a character accordingly or as most do, create many, one for each occasion :lol:

P.S. No class has had an easier time acquiring 2k items from pvp than mages :P

I have to say that I agree with Khmer's analysis. Under the current system, once mages reach a certain level they are uber powerful. Adding a self heal option as things stand today will increase this gap even more.

I take on board all the comments about magic resistance. This seem to be a temporary solution rather than a permanent one. If things change in the future so high level mages are not significantly more powerful than other characters at similar levels, then of course I agree with a self heal spell.

I vote no. This is against the majority who have voted so far, but I guess this is the point of a democratic voting system. We all get to have our say.