Yes, if other changes are made at same time, or before this
19%
Not even if other changes are made
No votes

Total votes: 36
SellSword

Re: New heal spell

Post by SellSword »

Keep in mind that this particular thread is coming up on two years old now, so the matter being resolved one way or another in the very near future is unlikely. The issue is naturally older than that.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Nita45 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:10 am So it's the same why will people do 1vs 1 know that mage always win.
I've summarised your post into your rhetorical question. Just consider that point you made.

Doesn't it seem unfair that mages will always win 1 vs 1? (Another rhetorical question)

Let's think of it another way:

1. Reduce the effectiveness of mages and consider the heal spell at the same time (Ok, that's not going to happen)

Or

2. Increase the effectiveness of all other classes and consider the heal spell at the same time.

I prefer option 2.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Every class has pros and cons. I once supported this idea, but why bother? FT is how it is, and has been for a long time. I still don't get why dwarves have no USEFUL pvp skill. Before we start making any 1 class more powerful, we should look at the classes that already have the lowest chance to win in 1v1 PvP.
Do i dislike that heal blocking occurs? Yes. Had players block mine in pvm, then attack me for the kill. It's a needed effect, tho, to keep mages from being too OP in PvP.
Just my 2cents
Omnes Autem Uri
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

I agree with madmaniac.

Also, as a GM I teleport to all of the maps and the majority of players are extremely high levels.

The majority of ft is very high levels now. I am sure that when this post was started this wasn't the case but now it is.

Some may still dispute this but. they are wrong.

Once pets were introduced ft changed drastically and will continue to cater to higher level players.

This is reality.