Yes, if other changes are made at same time, or before this
19%
Not even if other changes are made
No votes

Total votes: 36
LordSeth

Re: New heal spell

Post by LordSeth »

You voted no to individual heal but think about it, What you are suggesting here basically pushes for a vote "yes" for mages individual heal. It will come with a selective icon (who you would like to heal along with you). I vote yes to individual heal and selective healing. I have several of each class i know the pvp game very well and in my book the main reason individual healing is needed is because of all the heal blockers assist a unfair dual, basically if a mage is battling a higher lvl opponent he/she is already struggling but then a little blocker runs up to check it out that right away basically puts 2vs1 even though the blocker is not attacking the blocker is causing that mage to loose power in magic. So yes I strongly vote for this to take action in the game. I may be late but there you go. 😁
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
death911

Post by death911 »

I voted no??
No lol i voted yes
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

I vote NO.

Those of you crying out for damage resistance have you forgotten, you have an "Armor Spell"?

You want self heal? Use "HP Potions" like we non mage players have to, heal potions that give "little HP" while your "heal spell" gives more, oh and let's not forget that after lvl 1k mana becomes pretty much "unlimited".

I missed the vote, but I still vote NO.

Have a nice day/night..

Oivu.
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

LordSeth wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:38 pm You voted no to individual heal but think about it, What you are suggesting here basically pushes for a vote "yes" for mages individual heal. It will come with a selective icon (who you would like to heal along with you). I vote yes to individual heal and selective healing. I have several of each class i know the pvp game very well and in my book the main reason individual healing is needed is because of all the heal blockers assist a unfair dual, basically if a mage is battling a higher lvl opponent he/she is already struggling but then a little blocker runs up to check it out that right away basically puts 2vs1 even though the blocker is not attacking the blocker is causing that mage to loose power in magic. So yes I strongly vote for this to take action in the game. I may be late but there you go. 😁
Bro selective healing is already standard in this game.

To selectively heal, target those you do not wish to heal, and use your heal spell, those that are not targeted get healed including self.

(Just beware that targetting a player will also give them the ability to attack you, which may result in death)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
death911

Post by death911 »

Yea that's the problem lol
He can attack if targeted and obviously he will also get attacked (even if i attack somebody else)bcoz he is in target. So that will also put in the revenge list . which will give him the opportunity to attack me for ever lol.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Heal spell needs to be programmed to "non hostile" then there would be no revenge.
ShadowHood-lvl2662
Leone

Post by Leone »

That'd be nice if a certain higher hp pot was introduced. Did someone once mention something similar? ;)
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Leone wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:19 am That'd be nice if a certain higher hp pot was introduced. Did someone once mention something similar? ;)
Yeah someone has a couple times now, but still nothing added.
ShadowHood-lvl2662
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

DwarfTank30 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:39 pm
To selectively heal, target those you do not wish to heal, and use your heal spell, those that are not targeted get healed including self.
This does not help off of clan maps. You cannot target unclanned players below your lvl (3 below, anyway), so they can block you almost anywhere.

Someone mentioned making heal spell not affect players with full health.
HUGE +1.

For the record, I do also believe that dwarves should have a skill useful in pvp.
Omnes Autem Uri
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

[/quote]

This does not help off of clan maps. You cannot target unclanned players below your lvl (3 below, anyway), so they can block you almost anywhere.

Good point

Someone mentioned making heal spell not affect players with full health.
HUGE +1.
+1 on this from myself as well

For the record, I do also believe that dwarves should have a skill useful in pvp.
yeah it's looong overdue, I've given quite a few dwarf pvp skill ideas but so far nothing
[/quote]
ShadowHood-lvl2662