Debate about PvP with Tommy

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

tapok

Re: Hard to play a game with BIAS GM's

Post by tapok »

On behalf of all Russian auto-clickers and cheaters, we apology that didn't let you become a God in the game :)))) :lol:
tapok

Post by tapok »

Who want show pvp video 10k lvls mage with my 3k mage and autoclicker finger? :)
tapok

Post by tapok »

Ik thise history now he will leave game or sell acc, come another noob.... before 5 years I show thise a lot times. How u dont undestend not lvls give u win, only good team, strategy and hard work.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

You had an experience with a player who used my account that had never used a mage before. If you were in a fight with me, i'd likely kill you.

Everyone who knows me knows I can be quite tactful in pvp, ask all pf your high levels. I kill them frequently even with high level towers hitting me.

Just because someone on my account did bad 1 time, doesn't mean the previous 1000 times were bad too.

Maybe try bringing some logic to your posts before you post them.

For reference, there is many videos of me doing so on youtube for anyone who cares enough about this sad matter fo go and check.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Also, I really don't think this is the place for such a discussion. Why don't you make a seperate thread for it, if it means that much to you? So that we can keep this one on topic.
MadMikael

Debate about PvP with Tommy

Post by MadMikael »

As per Tommy's note, I'm moving some posts here to keep threads on track.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
DAVEmanda

Re: Debate about PvP with Tommy

Post by DAVEmanda »

Tommy is 100% right. You won't win him with your actual level . So a player that never played mage played his account and lost 1 time and you start bragging a lot. But I guess that he killed Russians later when got more skill but you don't post it lol. And when Tommy (real) plays and you all can't kill him , you just say " нас ", so no more brag when winning because when lost you don't come here for post. You wanted to up a video killing a 900 woot tower and failed . Did I made a post for laugh of you? And there wasn't Tommy on that times.
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
tapok

Post by tapok »

If the tomara cries as it is difficult to it to play the magician, change to him race)))) if you could kill me, then nobody has seen your tears at a forum..... pathetic crybaby loser! :lol: :D :P
tapok

Post by tapok »

You sometime saw that Kipers, Seadog or Mike complained of injustice of this game, I play this game long ago I see that many players just aren't able to think logically or just to consider figures... I feel sorry for you, your destiny to shift your failures on the third parties... Do you want Tom that everything was easy, to buy levels and to give to the team from the different countries what the magician 10k would be online 24 hours??? But after to Boma 8k ogre, the white archer 7500, tommy 10k,
J Valdes 2300 couldn't defend 1100 a tower smrf in the empty field you at went here to complain as this world is unfair... We have picked you to pieces.... After that something has ceased suit you in a game because you have understood you just the player +1.
tapok

Post by tapok »

And if you claim that such strong player, then why when my magician was 5k, you haven't stopped on this figure? And I bought... I bought and bought levels :))) on average the player in day does 10 levels in a week it is 70 and if it is 10 players that is already 700 in a week, it is necessary to consider figures before putting the savings...