Skeleton Mage

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DaHobbit

Skeleton Mage

Post by DaHobbit »

For a very long time - at least a year - maybe two - I've been asking for a skeleton mage. I would really like to have a skeleton mage skin, and I have made offers in the past. I will bring another offer for whoever can create a good/acceptable skeleton mage skin.

Remember, skins are not just a single animation. All skins need walking/fighting/dying/etc animations.

If you can come up with a skeleton mage skin that would fit the current FT scheme, I will throw you a special spawn event. The event will NOT contain items that would not be in other events. The only real difference would be that you are the only one invited. However, I think maybe you could invite a few friends. So, you and a few VIPs could attend the event.

All submissions need to be sent to me by PM here on forum. I will review all submissions, and host a spawn event for the winner(s). If there are several good submissions, it could be that all are accepted. In that case, all players that provide an accepted submission will attend the event together.

The skins will have to be approved by Compbatant before they are installed into the game, but if the skins pass my test - they will receive the reward - even if the skin is deemed unacceptable by Compbatant.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)