Fun Facts: then versus now

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Fun Facts: then versus now

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:08 am I did take such a lengthy break that details of way back then are a bit fuzzy, but I do remember enough to be amazed at the development. Next time someone calls me a noob I'll just smile to myself. (Ok, I do that anyhow as it's an overused insult and just means "I can't think any harder.) Hey, if I used characters today that were created in the early days it technically counts as having characters around for a few years!
I don't know you but I have seen you at MadMap 0,0 a couple of times and though interesting name. Now to find out you have "revived" some older characters that can be classified as "noobs" is interesting. From what I hear 40 wasn't a 'noob' back then, it was someone that worked hard to get there. Today, different story.

I am a noob, in more ways that one, and proud of it and consider myself a composite of all the people that have helped me get to where I am
I've been playing for 6 months,
it's my first ever online game
it's my first, and only MMOG - do not even want to try others
FT RPG (Offline) sits dormant on my tablet.

So when some player(1000+) walks by and I see "NOOB!" I think "Yea and lovin' it"

To end up: Congratulations on reviving some old characters. Enjoy checking out new quests.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Post resurrected! Enjoy the "then" and how the "now" has also become a thing of the past.

Enjoy blitzcraig's dated signature? Perhaps a warning of things yet to come which fits nicely into the theme of the post? Perhaps not?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Great resurrection. SK will like the graphics:)