Free levels? Win a Pet?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DaHobbit

Free levels? Win a Pet?

Post by DaHobbit »

I was wrong. There are more than 10 portals. I made lots of fake ones that went to different places. I only counted the ones I planned to use. I ended up only using 4.

I finished last night about 1:00 am, and was very tired. This morning, I tested and found that only 3 portals go to the signs. The 4th one had a mistake and did not work. I found that mistake last night, and made another mistake when I corrected it. That portal was supposed to go to the 4th sign, but I made it go somewhere else when I fixed it. So - as of this morning (my time) only 3 portals teleported to the signs. I made a 4th portal this morning on a totally different map, and it goes to the 4th sign.

You want a free pet, or free levels? Easy - well, okay - not so easy this time. How well do you know the FT world? I've hidden some portals in plain site. They may not appear obvious though so be very careful. There are 10 portals on various maps. Again - the portals are hiding in plain site. They are not sneaky like a rock or tree or anything like that (I wouldn't do that - well, okay maybe I would - but not this time).

1) You must enter from all four of these chambers, and read the signs.

2) You must post your player name ONLY. Do not post anything else - only your name.

3) You must send me a PM with a screenshot of you reading each sign. Click the sign, and the notification will appear. Then take the screenshot. Do NOT post the screenshots to this post - send them to me in PM. (Just click the contact button beneath my name and icon)

4) You must also tell me (in the PM) the location of the secret portals that you used to get to these four chambers.

5) First post and PM with correct info - wins.

6) You cannot post for someone else. You must post for yourself, and send the PM to me with the correct information and screenshots.

7) The prize will be determined later. It might be levels, it might be a pet - not sure yet. Either way, it should be worth a little time. And hopefully a little fun.

8) As seen in the last free pet contest, the first one to post does not always win. If the player is disqualified for some reason, the next person may win. So, post/send me PM even if it appears someone else may have already won.

9) I reserve the right to disqualify a player for any action that could be considered cheating, rules violations, or other such activity.

The past winners:
1) IchbinIch (pet claimed)
2) DAVEmanda (pet not yet claimed)
3) MadMagus (pet claimed)
4) MadMagus (pet not yet claimed)
5) MadMagus (win 10 levels - not yet claimed)
6) sneha (win 2 pets - not yet claimed)
7) 3rd place prize not claimed (one pet and one skin)
Attachments
Start map 22.jpg
Start map 22.jpg (425.22 KiB) Viewed 2852 times
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
LostKnight

Re: Free levels? Win a Pet?

Post by LostKnight »

3) You must send me a PM with a screenshot of you reading each sign.
{sigh} can't take screenshots with my tablet ... :cry:

I'll do it for fun - if I can - though.

Response from DaHobbit: Can you take a picture of the tablet with a phone? I would think all tablets can take screenshots. Have you searched the internet to see if there is a way for yours to do it?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I disabled screenshots with Android 5. New tablet, Android 6, never did work. I've searched the net various times. Always came up with the same; power button & volume up. Logged me out every time.

Just now searched and got the same. So back to settings "Screenshot" says the same as always: all of the three locations I can save to are "unmounted" Fiddled with a few things in settings and when a "transfer data" failed - not enough space, screenshots kicked in.
LostKnight: Show
[
Screenshot_20171203-151935.png
OK, it took desperation ....... no ....... inspiration to do this. Now I'll go get a littel photo editor.

Thanks for the inspiration, Hobbs.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
MadMagus

Post by MadMagus »

DaHobbit wrote:There are 10 portals on various maps.
I've found 10 portals.
8 do not take me to signs.
How many portals are there?

EDIT: I've sent DaHobbit a PM with locations of all 10 portals, and pics of the two signs I could read.
Since I think I'm done (well, for now), I'm posting a reply with my name ;)
Edit2: game still on. I found the third working portal.

EDIT3: A NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS: you can only send 3 pics per PM... so, idk.. whatever Hobbs says.. But I'm guessing to send 4 pics you'll need to send 2 PMs.
Also, I can confirm now, there are 4 working portals :D
Last edited by MadMagus on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
Shadow009

Post by Shadow009 »

I searched the whole day long, found different portals to start map, but just one right one :( Its really hard. Anyone who is luckier than me and got more than 1/4?
If you ever need help, write me.

Live - Laugh - Love - Loyality ♡

Your Shadow will always be with you, even if unseen in the dark.
MadMagus

Post by MadMagus »

MadMagus
You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground