Politics and dollar signs

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TRAXXAS

Re: Politics and dollar signs

Post by TRAXXAS »

mutedawg wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:41 pm Um traxx.. U did say they. But i dont know how to ss n repost it on here. I use messenger slightly better. But u said if they capped lvls like they did on buildings. So i assume u mean the combatant*. So im gonna say if not cap player accounts then dont cap the buildings this is unfair. I will leave an account nameless but they bought 10k lvls over 3 months time or so. So what if he bought another 10k lvls hypothetically. This class is a mage fyi... So he would be able to topple a 3k tower no problem at this point. I really dont care how many ppl buy lvls or how many lvls they buy. But seriously what would a 3k maxed out tower do to a lvl 15 or 20k player? So if not cap the player lvls then plz take away clan building cap.
Ok you are right mute. I did say they. I owe you a dollar. But who i meant by they is the people who developed the game. They knew in the long run things would get out of control. Its mostly about dollar signs i guess. Not the functablility or the fun of the game anymore.
Which sucks because i loved this game from day 1
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
quickshot3

Post by quickshot3 »

Uh here is a suggestion just hit my mind.
why not more dmg on building and less hp :lol:
No one is loyal until they with you to the death
Keep the circle small :)
Never have feelings for someone if they don't care about you :lol: ;)
mutedawg

Post by mutedawg »

Umm no quickshot. Not trying to be rude. But that sounds bogus. Just leave buildings they way they are and up hp n str the same as they are now when u lvl up buildings.. Just take off building caps if players do not have lvl caps. Its a horrible flaw.. I just dont understand how a guy who played for 6 months buys 10k lvls and sold/shares acct. Tbh im sure this guy burns money in fire place to stay warm. Whats to stop him from buying another 10k lvls?
Shaolin shadow boxing, and the Wu Tang sword style
If what you say is true, the Shaolin and the Wu Tang could be dangerous.
Do you think your Wu Tang sword style can defeat me?
En garde, ill let you try my Wu Tang sword style
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I work for my money and i have A LOT of it

Is there anything wrong with me having a lot of money that i worked for and spending it on something that i enjoy doing

Should i not take vacations or buy nice things either
BOO!:ghost:
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

Im not saying that. Im saying enjoy your life to its fullest. I realize you did something in your life to get that money that u supposedly have a Lot of. You werent just handed it. I see the game sort of like life. You start off from nothing and work ure way up. Most of these new players just start playing. Dump money into it without caution. More power to them i guess is the way everyone sees it but in reality what if there was a cap to 10lvls a day. Then to get to that level u would have to play the game to achieve that goal. There is no goal if u can just log out and purchase the game pretty much. Its more like if u went on a vacation and had a great time then intentionally fell and sued so that u get a free vacation out of it. But thats my way of looking at it but i am usually wrong. I like to work for what i have i put pride in myself. I do not have the ability to code a game or anything but if i did have that knowledge i am sure that i would make a game that would blow your minds. It would be based off of skill. Dont forget what this thread is actually about. If buying levels makes you feel better about your life in general because u thibk you are having more fun than someone else. You are incorrect my sir. Cause even you ryaca. Can be killed just like everyone else just as easy. Buying levels didnt improve your skill did it?
HK, AK-47,
(Lyrics by Zuse)
quickshot3

Post by quickshot3 »

TRAXXAS wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:48 pm Im not saying that. Im saying enjoy your life to its fullest. I realize you did something in your life to get that money that u supposedly have a Lot of. You werent just handed it. I see the game sort of like life. You start off from nothing and work ure way up. Most of these new players just start playing. Dump money into it without caution. More power to them i guess is the way everyone sees it but in reality what if there was a cap to 10lvls a day. Then to get to that level u would have to play the game to achieve that goal. There is no goal if u can just log out and purchase the game pretty much. Its more like if u went on a vacation and had a great time then intentionally fell and sued so that u get a free vacation out of it. But thats my way of looking at it but i am usually wrong. I like to work for what i have i put pride in myself. I do not have the ability to code a game or anything but if i did have that knowledge i am sure that i would make a game that would blow your minds. It would be based off of skill. Dont forget what this thread is actually about. If buying levels makes you feel better about your life in general because u thibk you are having more fun than someone else. You are incorrect my sir. Cause even you ryaca. Can be killed just like everyone else just as easy. Buying levels didnt improve your skill did it?

Now I agree with max 10 lvls a day and rest grinding. it would be get some lazy players go grind some lvls and got once people would stop all this clan drama and actually go lvl.

Most people that spends so much on this game is bc when they are done with game they will sell their account and get about 50% or even more of what they put in the account.
No one is loyal until they with you to the death
Keep the circle small :)
Never have feelings for someone if they don't care about you :lol: ;)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I don't feel better about my life and think i have more fun than anyone else

I agree that i can be killed just like everyone else
I get killed a lot

I'm just asking am i in the wrong for buying levels
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

Ryaca wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:28 pm I'm just asking am i in the wrong for buying levels
No thats not what i am saying i have purchased lvls too thinking it was going to make me stronger. It helped for the moment got me over those slow humps. But im saying there should be a max to everything and maybe a cooldown on the amount u can buy a day or something along those lines. The difference is we were out there questing and lvling up. Its a different experience actually having to do certain things to get to that point. Like imagine this. You cant purchase lvls until you complete most of the main quests? I am just bouncing ideas around because i think it is getting way out on control. It takes the fun right out of the game. Thanks for your input tho ryaca
HK, AK-47,
(Lyrics by Zuse)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I thank you for your feedback also

I think this is a great topic also

I encourage you to post when u have ideas even if players do bash u for it

Is important for this game to survive that players post ideas and suggestions
Last edited by Ryaca on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
benbaggen

Post by benbaggen »

Rycac I got a question where do u find the lol 20 club and what is it called?