Politics and dollar signs

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Re: Politics and dollar signs

Post by Ryaca »

NightBaby wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:27 am
Ryaca wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:05 am
benbaggen wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:00 am Rycac I got a question where do u find the lol 20 club and what is it called?
I have no idea as I've never played an ogre

I literally only have 1 character

I have no alts whatsoever

Don't lie. I know you have a mage. I've seen you play on it. You posted before about it. Try again.
Actually nightbaby i recently asked Admin to delete all of my alts

A request that was granted

I won't lie to you or the players in these forums

I now only have my archer
BOO!:ghost:
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

NightBaby wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:29 am
Ryaca wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:09 am I have completed ALL quests
Impossible, some are still unfinished..
Yes you are right

I have only completed all of the quests to the point that the game allows

Sorry about that
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

My bad, Ryaca :geek:
Does life really get better?
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

NightBaby wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:32 am My bad, Ryaca :geek:
It's ok

No worries :)
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

There actually is a rule that leveling too fast or aquiring gold too fast being against the rules so how is it not contradictory in itself. It's considering a bug at this point I feel
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

TRAXXAS wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:34 am There actually is a rule that leveling too fast or aquiring gold too fast being against the rules so how is it not contradictory in itself. It's considering a bug at this point I feel

LOL
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

I thought it was pretty funny too. I'm waiting for my public hanging as we speak
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
Tarlin

Post by Tarlin »

Begins setting up the gallows

Public executions commence at 1700 server time!!!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Thoughts from a new comer
TRAXXAS wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:34 am There actually is a rule that leveling too fast or aquiring gold too fast being against the rules so how is it not contradictory in itself. It's considering a bug at this point I feel
What rule is that? I've nor found it. Mind you I'm nowhere near breaking a rule like that if it does exist. Link please.

As a new guy on the block, started in Sept., so a little more than 4 months now, I have had people helping me from the beginning. It's my first MMOG so had zero experience from other games or any idea what to expect. Almost quit a few of times, but was talked into staying by the same people that have helped me. I've made some good friends here, that I'd love to sit down with over a coffee, or whatever, and chat. Made some real OOPSIES! in the game, and in RL, it's all a learning experience. You get up, dust yourself off and carry on.

I can only read posts like the ones MadM talked about. Must be a very rich and rewarding experience 'growing' with the game. OK, some have left, say isn't that almost like in real life too? New people come {waving} and find the game exciting {waving again} and really enjoy playing it {waving with both hands}.

I would NOT be where I am today without the help I have received, and I pay it forward every time I can, in many different ways as well. Like real life, we have all been helped by others at one time or another, so why not in the pixel world as well.

The rich, in real life, buy things that I couldn't begin to dream of, including their way up the ladder! So I see NO problem with people buying their way up the level ladder in the game as well. Personally I 'want' to earn every level I get, if I win a contest that has 1, 10, 100 levels as a prize, I'd either refuse it, accept it and trade it for something else OR give it away to someone "I" think would put it to good use. Personally, 4 pets is cheaper than 10 levels, give me 4 pets and I'll earn a LOT more than 10 levels with them.

Also true; I don't have the experiences you talk about from the early days of the game, and don't need them, my experiences started 4 month ago and I'm building on them from there. It's where I started from and I'm learning from some of the old timers that are sharing their experiences.

One of the BIGGIES: Not all "player(0) to (10)" are 'new players' by any stretch of the imagination. I gave away MILLIONS to some very clever BAD players taking advantage of me being a real "noob". And I wanted to KILL them, no no, not the pixel them, they respawn ... GRRR!

I'm getting better, thanks to the people who help.

And let's not forget one very important thing here: Compbatant wrote the game with the idea of making money from it. Just like H. Ford did with the Model T.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I was wondering what rule was referred to here as well lol... I'm generally pretty well versed in the rules, and would genuinely be happy to learn one I've never heard of ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏