Politics and dollar signs

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Politics and dollar signs

Post by LostKnight »

That it does.

Why should it get less as you go up in levels?
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

for example, you may have a level 1,2,3,5,8,10,15 sword... that makes sense, because there's a big difference between each of those levels... from 1 to 2, you double your level. from 10 to 15 is a 50% increase etc.

from level 1000 to 1250 is a 25% increase... or say even 1000 to 1100 is 10% - - - it'd be crazy to have a level 5000,5001, 5002,5005,5008,5010 sword... there just isn't enough change to justify a new set of gear (like oh, I'm 0.0002% stronger than I was... now I can finally wield this sword that was too heavy for me before :p )
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
death911

Post by death911 »

Well don't know about level capping but transferring of lvls should stop. I mean i have heard earlier when 2 players each of 2k level would combine their purchased lvls and make a 4k account. I think this is abuse. Well if thats allowed then 20k lvls also players can get easy by combining paid lvls accounts.if a lvl is used for an account it shouldn't be able transferred to other accounts
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
death911

Post by death911 »

blitzcraig wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:07 am for example, you may have a level 1,2,3,5,8,10,15 sword... that makes sense, because there's a big difference between each of those levels... from 1 to 2, you double your level. from 10 to 15 is a 50% increase etc.

from level 1000 to 1250 is a 25% increase... or say even 1000 to 1100 is 10% - - - it'd be crazy to have a level 5000,5001, 5002,5005,5008,5010 sword... there just isn't enough change to justify a new set of gear (like oh, I'm 0.0002% stronger than I was... now I can finally wield this sword that was too heavy for me before :p )
I definitely agree on this. 2K gear is highest and that's the way it should be. Well if a player is 5k +, then why he would need gears at allll, he already has 10k points to put on str armand dex. Why he would need more lol?
It would be crazy to have high lvl gear.
What is Death!!
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

death911 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:08 am Well don't know about level capping but transferring of lvls should stop. I mean i have heard earlier when 2 players each of 2k level would combine their purchased lvls and make a 4k account. I think this is abuse. Well if thats allowed then 20k lvls also players can get easy by combining paid lvls accounts.if a lvl is used for an account it shouldn't be able transferred to other accounts
It did stop, over 3 years ago, maybe 4....
The rule clearly says 7 days.
The only exception now is on jailed accounts; if an account is jailed with purchases, they can contact admins with receipts requesting their transfer.
The admins examine each case individually; it really depends on what the offence(s) were.
The ones that actually get full transfers are a minority.
Some will get a percentage; many get denied altogether.

There are accounts with thousands of levels in permanent jail.

Those players with thousands of levels who think it's a simple matter to retain their levels if they get jailed are foolish.
If you don't believe me, ask an admin yourself.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
death911

Post by death911 »

Oh i don't know about that. Wasn't playing for 2 to 3 years in between . So that's why i maybe don't know about that update. I only started playing again since past 6 months maybe. If that's done then is good lol. 😁
What is Death!!
mutedawg

Post by mutedawg »

Looking for an awesome role playing game to escape the reality of every day life? Well Forgotten Tales has many characters to choose from to forge your destiny into the great unknown with an epic story line. Scour the lands for glorious gear to take you to victory. Wanna live in a world where your dad still calls you his own just by showing off your strength in a PvP match. Maybe you wanna build mighty empires or just fish in a nearby stream. Maybe you want to slay beasts or majestic creatures look no more

That was my game review when i first started playing i updated a couple of times. But to be honest it would prob look like this now.

Wanna play a game that you have to empty your pockets on buy spending thousands of dollars just to keep up with all the other players? Dont bother creating a new clan just force yourself to like all the high lvl players and join there's. Its the easy way out from suffering from disappointment of never being able to lvl or build on a map...
Well something in this context 😂...

Dont get me wrong im still gonna play but like i never dropped clan n took me like 2 years to hit 800. I did lots of building and fishing and hanging out with people too. I dropped clan for like a month or 2 finally n wasnt happy about that but i did rise up like 400 lvls but invested alot of time. Game still has it moments but so does paint drying.
"Cash rules everything around me C.R.E.A.M. dolla dolla bills y'all" -wu tang clan
Guess im gonna tone it down on this game like most of everyone else and look else where. 🙌 honestly i cant financially keep up with this game. But will look for otger ways to enjoy it .
Shaolin shadow boxing, and the Wu Tang sword style
If what you say is true, the Shaolin and the Wu Tang could be dangerous.
Do you think your Wu Tang sword style can defeat me?
En garde, ill let you try my Wu Tang sword style
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

They only care about the money mute. I wish i found this game when it first came out. I bet it was alot more fun then.
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

blitzcraig wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:07 am for example, you may have a level 1,2,3,5,8,10,15 sword... that makes sense, because there's a big difference between each of those levels... from 1 to 2, you double your level. from 10 to 15 is a 50% increase etc.

OOOOHHHH! Now I get it.

I didn't know. Still the newbie on the block. But yea, makes perfect sense.

Thanks Blitzcraig
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Tarlin

Post by Tarlin »

TRAXXAS wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:39 am They only care about the money mute. I wish i found this game when it first came out. I bet it was alot more fun then.
TRAXXAS, maybe I am the one confused, but what point are you trying to make? You play this game for personal entertainment, and it is YOUR choice to play this game. The game developer created this game probably for a couple of reasons: Passion for RPG's and MMO's; Pleasure from developing a product all his own, his own brand; Financial revenue to support himself and/or his family.

You do not go into a bar and billiards establishment, order food and drinks, play 4 hours of pool, and then complain to your friends and family and the owner of the establishment that you had to pay for the services you were provided do you? NO! It was YOUR choice to go there as part of your personal recreation time and to partake in what was offered to you. Now, this game works the same way. You choose to spend your free time invested into this game to whatever degree or amount you choose. You choose to spend money or not in this game. Others choose these same options for themselves. The game was created so that you can have these choices, play to whatever style suits you best. No rule says you have to financially support this game in any way. The point that you are trying to establish has become totally lost on me. There is no right answer it seems that you can be given in order to put at-ease your concern or disdain for the game. Maybe I am missing what your overall point is though, so if you can better explain it I would love to hear it.

At this point it just comes across that you have a pure disdain for the game itself, and this leads me to ask why do you play it? The game making profit to the creator (which really we have no idea if it even does because he has to return a portion of that investment back INTO this game to keep it running) should not upset you. We all have careers, jobs, sources of income or retired from such a position... so why cast evil glares at someone for how they chose to earn their living?

By the way, look at the signature you use, that alone contradicts most of the validity of your posts in this topic. The game creator has to make his money too!

Please do not misunderstand, I am not trying to be offensive and if you take offense to this post then I am sorry that you perceived it as anything less than what it is... A request for further explanation. I have stated only facts in this post and have not personally attacked you, so again, if you could explain what your end goal or even what outcome you are trying to achieve from this is, it would be greatly appreciated.