Epiphany

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Epiphany

Post by Ryaca »

I realized something tonight

Different players have different playing styles and utilize mechanics in FT to survive

I now see that there is nothing wrong with this

Every player must do what they feel is right to survive in this sometimes dangerous world called FT

I used to look at logging during pvp or unclanning to level grind or running when being chased by a high level player or group of players in a bad light

I see that this isn't the case with me anymore

Really players that do these things are smart

I've recently been involved in much pvp with players much higher level than me and if i start to get the upper hand they log on me

I usually just rush in and hope for the best when i pvp but why should i stand there and die and refuse to log and lose gear if those higher level players are unwilling to do the same for me

Out of some misplaced feeling of honor?

I am not very skilled in pvp and am certainly not an expert
I really am a noob when it comes to pvp as most of my clan career i have played it safe being in ShdW of course

Now that i am starting to really get involved in pvp i am starting to see and understand that i have A LOT TO LEARN and really have no business criticizing others for their playing styles whatever they may be

I applaud lower levels and higher levels that have learned how to survive in FT by adapting and using their surroundings to aid them and doing what they need to do to survive

I am in the wrong for making statements in the past criticizing other players

If I have made any statements like that to anyone reading this or offended anyone by making critical remarks than i want you to know that i am sorry

I look forward to becoming more skilled in pvp and continuing to learn and grow as a ghost
BOO!:ghost:
naughty_boy

Re: Epiphany

Post by naughty_boy »

Hi Ry :)
Im happy to hear that from you after all this yrs :P
And im also happy that youre ghost gonna whisper death for ppl in pvp :lol:

But as a friend and cuz u said u r noob in PvP ( However i believe you're not) I wanna let ya know , however archers r ranged chars and can atk from far distance but, They need siegs! Siegs help archer to tank and fight more vs a melee char.( I know you know it better then me )

There is alot of things that you have to exprience in the PvP life of FT :) But, the first thing we have to know is it that we should to know who is gonna die by ure hand lol

So many ppls witch have high lvl accs makes clanned alts to just find a reason to kill others!( He atked me first lol )

Also we should know FT is world of magic xD even ghosts may fall in it for several times but at the end, ghosts will live and try things forever :))

Have fun in you're new journey and Take Care
Also try to kill mages more LMAO
Archers and ogres are best in killing mages 8-)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Ty for ur advice

I appreciate it

I do not have any alts so i only have my ghost

Yes i still am noob at pvp but i appreciate ur confidence in me

Ultimately i am and always have been a peaceful player

I don't kill low levels and walk past most clans members with no issues(unless they attack me or my clan) ;)

I have just participated in pvp more here recently as there is a couple of groups of players that just don't like me very much :D
BOO!:ghost:
maxter

Post by maxter »

When someone attacks doesn't mean he/she doesn't like you, they just trying to see what ya made of:-)
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

honor in FT ? just somentimes, but not much
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

i and some orhers remember the times before you could buy lvls or pets. everyone had to grind for weeks for a piece of gear and many or even most would return drops.

this realy changed with the introduction of lvl buying.
i beleave since the buyers didnt have to realy work for their gear they didnt realy realise how much work getting a replacement was.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

rearrow wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:40 am i and some orhers remember the times before you could buy lvls or pets. everyone had to grind for weeks for a piece of gear and many or even most would return drops.

this realy changed with the introduction of lvl buying.
i beleave since the buyers didnt have to realy work for their gear they didnt realy realise how much work getting a replacement was.
yeah, soon somebody will push compbatant to have a laser cannon (in a medieval-like game ) because cannot bully enough having 'just' 3-5 k more than others :D
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Indeed
Ryaca_1 is retired