Player/GM relationship

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Re: Player/GM relationship

Post by Ryaca »

LegenDaa. wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:33 pm За что мут? Мне аккилес дал мут за точто я разговаривал с игроками. Аккилес совсем себя богом ощутил? Его все ненавидят!

Edited and translated by Akkilles :

For me, the Akkiles gave mutuses for the exactness I was talking to the players. Akkiles felt himself completely God? He was hated by everyone!
I am sorry GMs that you have to put up with players like this
BOO!:ghost:
death911

Post by death911 »

I think LegenDaa was the second player and he got what he deserved.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
Zepper93

Post by Zepper93 »

Ard usually follows the rules to the point but if wasn't maybe should have looked harder. Hate (although mean at times) is usually fair when grinding. I would do as hobs says he enforces the rules 100% even when the person's in the right are usually abusive towards him. And akkills I don't hate u :)
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

LegenDaa. wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:22 am Аккилес мы все знаешь что ты J Valdez…
This is a public warning

If you disagree with a GM decision, appeal to an admin. Admins are Gandalf, Arachnia and Ardesia

Do NOT insult the GM on forum or in mChat
Players who do this risk being banned from the forum (whether temporarily or permanently)

The rules of forum behavior are clearly explained in the General Information section of the forum.

The abusive message has been deleted.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Leone

Post by Leone »

I've a lot to say about this whole can of worms but I'll summarise it in one sentence:

I'm pleased to see the silent majority of players who play by the rules are being acknowledged.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Leone wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:36 am I've a lot to say about this whole can of worms but I'll summarise it in one sentence:

I'm pleased to see the silent majority of players who play by the rules are being acknowledged.
+1
BOO!:ghost:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ryaca wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:16 am
Leone wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:36 am I've a lot to say about this whole can of worms but I'll summarise it in one sentence:

+1
+2

I don't make reports anymore. It's that simple. I move or go mining and crafting

A couple of weeks ago I was grinding in one of my favourite spots when someone showed up and when I mentioned that they broke the auto-spawn, suggesting they move to X to keep it going (and get 1|/2 the spawn), I was told to move and was laughed at because I was using pets. I did a /wait and moved ... off the map. Point is, I'm at a spot grinding for maybe an hour, this persons shows up and "tells" me to move to accommodate them? NO! IMHO it doesn't work that way, ask or go to another spot, but trying to take control of a spot that is already being used - NO!. Couple of days later the same person shows up with a dog, "I only need 20 wands". I type "good luck, been here 2 hours, have 9" and I left again.

Or another time a player shows up, whips one of the Twins, moving it to a spot I would have to move to to break the autospawn and putting my pet in more danger of dieing by doing so, and he moved into the spot my pet had been in. All this without so much as a "Hi" let alone a "Can I join you?" -->> Too easy, I logged for a minute and then continued alone again.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
death911

Post by death911 »

@ LK +1
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!