Mine Quest

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Re: Mine Quest

Post by rearrow »

i have finished it although i still havent opened one resource room. (btoke 15hammers, giving it a break😁)

About hobbs mindset:

it might have been something like 'lets see who just wasted the bilions worth of items i gave them in my previous map and who was smart enough to realise they couldnt be a coincidence.
suddenly getting millions worth of items (even at shop price from key chests counldnt be a coincidence and i financed this,quest by just selling a few of them.
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

SellSword wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:06 pm I'm all for GM MadMikael, but am still looking forward to telling NPC MadMikael what he can do with his tools... when I finally get them crafted... which I will probably have to pass down to my children to accomplish... :lol:
Hahaha. Love that. It seems many quests can be completed in a few minutes times. Also, most new content comes with a couple small quests. I wanted to create something on a much larger scale. This being an RPG game, I wanted to put a lot of time and effort into the quests, and give players a challenge - at all levels. But the mine quest started when I made map 4.0. I took one of Kromelg's suggestions on a collapsed mine and need to find miners to repair it, and added to that suggestion, and created the city of Ardesia to have the miners, and the mine to add a few places to grind (though ideas kept popping up in my head so I kept adding quests until I was overwhelmed).

Anyway, I hope you (and your children if you pass the quest down) enjoy it.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Great explanation...I can live with that. Keep up the creative thought process.
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

loved it and still loving it.
you fully succeeded in creating the old school rpg feel.
for me it was definitaly one of the 2 highlights in the history of ft (the other one was blitz maps, who started the 'sadist gm trend 😁)
for those who werent there at the time: dex510blitzbees at a time the highest lvl was 1k ish, lv 500was considered high lvl and ghost archers wete about the highest lvl monsters.....
aaarghhhh. but fun fun fun