Clicker

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jon Jon

Clicker

Post by Jon Jon »

1340635 guy use clicker he up 11500lv in one year, one gm check he didint buy one lv so , he up almost 100lv everyday he need perm jail!!!
quickshot3

Re: Clicker

Post by quickshot3 »

Jon Jon wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:02 pm 1340635 guy use clicker he up 11500lv in one year, one gm check he didint buy one lv so , he up almost 100lv everyday he need perm jail!!!
Lmfao, YOU reporting someone for auto clicking? But when you use it its ok right ? You dont need perm jail when u use auto ok? I thought jony boy never cries what happend...
No one is loyal until they with you to the death
Keep the circle small :)
Never have feelings for someone if they don't care about you :lol: ;)
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Jon Jon wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:02 pm 1340635 guy use clicker he up 11500lv in one year, one gm check he didint buy one lv so , he up almost 100lv everyday he need perm jail!!!
Hmmm... Interesting. Since when do GMs tell players (especially those with YOUR reputation) information on another player's account?

This sounds like a crybaby attempt to start a "witch hunt" because you can't beat a player.
Omnes Autem Uri
Dagot.

Post by Dagot. »

Он с 600 лв кликер ом пользуется я заметил что он сутками в игре как это возможно я не верю что у него нету кликера и он не отвечает постоянно
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Yea auto clicking is hard to be proven it has to be a close monitored account to finally be punished. However there is ways the clicker make it Visbal themselves such as moving and attacking a target without a solid 0.5 second pause in movement. <-- Jaya Tci + Kippers + KILLERMAG and a few others

And also if a level 2k mage is set all mana there is no lawful way a 800 mage can heal his/her self faster than a 2k mage can damage them even with saiges. <-- STRESS and several others

It can not be proven to a GM simply because the clicker can be turned off if a GM is in the users sight. These clickers have been used for so long and very few have been punished for it. It is indeed a major way of cheating in PvP as well as PvM in online games. Its even cheating in offline games however offline games are not as strict as online games.
Imo if these guys can get away with it the rule needs to be removed being it gets ignored by several players anyhow and the GM team cant catch them at it.

All the ones i mentioned has been reported several times and yet they still roam ft with a clicker handy. Kippers has been reported by several players that noticed his impossible actions throughout the past 3 years and he gets away with it without any problems at all as well as jaya/jony speaking of jaya he still uses KILLERMAG account and magestr.

Several reports can be made but as i said its very difficult to be proven to a GM. If the new code that alarms on shared accounts is actually real it doesnt work. It needs alittle more work because i have seen myself a few accounts being shared since the update thinking they wont get caught and i hope they are wrong. I hate for people to have their accounts jailed but i hate to see them ignore the most strict rules of the game.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
death911

Post by death911 »

Ha ha ha Jon Jon reporting autocliker.
Biggest joke of the century...
KILLERMAGE
FORKOTU and all your alts ..
Everyone knows u use auto clicker..
Although hard to prove...
I don't know about the player u are reporting..
But yes about u i think, everyone will agree that u use auto clickers.. it's u and all your alts who should be in jail...
U also share accounts in addition which is another offence..
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

LordSeth wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:50 pm If the new code that alarms on shared accounts is actually real it doesnt work. It needs alittle more work because i have seen myself a few accounts being shared since the update thinking they wont get caught and i hope they are wrong. I hate for people to have their accounts jailed but i hate to see them ignore the most strict rules of the game.
I'm not so sure about it not working. We gotta remember that the team is CURRENTLY busy with a big bug investigation. Once that's done, I'm betting they'll have more time to check "flagged" accounts. Those too short-sighted or arrogant to see that (by continuing to share) will pay dearly for it in the long run.
Omnes Autem Uri
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:29 pm
Hmmm... Interesting. Since when do GMs tell players (especially those with YOUR reputation) information on another player's account?

This sounds like a crybaby attempt to start a "witch hunt" because you can't beat a player.

So much wrong with the details I am reading, none worse though than the math... 11,500/365 ---> 31 :o
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Khmer, I know you and I definitely don't always agree on things.... but this is one of the funniest comments I've ever read on this forum :lol:
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

blitzcraig wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:21 pm Khmer, I know you and I definitely don't always agree on things.... but this is one of the funniest comments I've ever read on this forum :lol:
I'm not always easy to agree with :P
but the pot calling the kettle black, now that is one for the ages :lol: