CONTEST: Guess LostKnight's Birthday.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Re: CONTEST: Guess LostKnight's Birthday.

Post by cotne7 »

Lost knights birthday is 28 the April for sure
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

cotne7 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:47 pm Lost knights birthday is 28 the April for sure
And I am eleventy-one years old too! Just like Bilbo Baggns who I misquoted LastKnight when I was rambling on to a group of ForgottenTaler friends.

Alas, eleventy-one years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable ForgottenTalers. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. So I will strive for eleventy-nine years, and by then I should know less and less about more and more of you until I know absolutely nothing about every one of you. No, wait, that's not right. How about this! So that I will know more and more about less and less of you until I know absolutely everything about none of you.

{mumbling to self ... now i am confused ... must be an age thing ... my forgetter is getting better for sure}
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

cotne7 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:47 pm Lost knights birthday is 28 the April for sure
BY THE WAY: I need a PM or the guess didn't happen ... and you do get 2 guesses, even though I was only born once.
I am always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:34 am BY THE WAY: I need a PM or the guess didn't happen ... and you do get 2 guesses, even though I was only born once.
Now, I'm pretty sure LK will let you make two guesses of the same day if you really wanted to. Why not double down if you're confident? ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:12 am
LostKnight wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:34 am BY THE WAY: I need a PM or the guess didn't happen ... and you do get 2 guesses, even though I was only born once.
Now, I'm pretty sure LK will let you make two guesses of the same day if you really wanted to. Why not double down if you're confident? ;)
Absolutely!

Example: 25 in the am and 25 in the pm will count :D
I am always AFK!
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Hey contestants! It seemed to me a set of 10 mithril miners hats would be a more useful prize. So please guess and get 10 hats! :o
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:32 am Hey contestants! It seemed to me a set of 10 mithril miners hats would be a more useful prize. So please guess and get 10 hats! :o
YES! More party hats ... good stuff Gullander. Thank you.

EDIT: OP Updated
I am always AFK!
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:08 pm CONTEST: Guess LostKnight's Birthday.

The Contest: Guess what day (number) that LostKnight was born on. Obviously the day number will be between 1 and 31. I am not using my real birthday because there are some that know, so I would have to disqualify them, that's not fair.

EDIT: @ zilolo had a question:
Just to clarify, are we to guess the exact date and month or do we just take a guess at only the date?
... so italics yellow:

I will say this though, my real birthday is in May and I was born in 1949, so soon to be 69 years old. Only the day number is changed to allow all to participate. To keep things fair: [GM]Akkilles has been advised of the Contest Birthday for this contest.

Therefore all you need to do is guess the "number" of the day I was born on, and you get to choose 2:
?? May, 1949

Will I reveal my real birthday? No, I plan on an annual event so my birthday for upcoming years will change as will prizes probably. And next year a different GM, if they agree, so Akkilies can participate, well, so his alt can play, why would a GM want to. My birthday is not in my profile and never has been, so no fear there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE PRIZES: <<--- had to change PRIZE or PRIZES due to Donations
  • a full set of Mith Tools: Pick, Axe, Hammer and Rod. They are already made and waiting. No second or third prize for the simple reason; I was only born once.
  • Donated by Jessie Valdez: 2 Light White Wands(200) Thank you Jessie
  • Donated by Gullander: 10 Mitherial Miners Helms Thank you Gullander, he upped the anty YeeeHHaaaaawwww! Way to go Gullander
THE RULES:

1. - The maximum guesses by any one player is 2.

2. - All OFFICIAL guesses must be made by Forum PM TO: LostKnight
I don't want anyone saying "But I guessed that!" at the end so I will be taking screenshots of all PMs.
2.a - The Forum PM should be simple: LostKnight's Birthdate: ## or ##.
Your name will appear as the sender, so that's not a problem. Names and dates of PM will be listed here, not the numbers guessed.
2.b - NO in game /msg will be accepted.
You may not be able to post on the forums, but all can send PM's

3. - Any Forum PM received by LostKnight with more than 2 guesses will be disqualified by deletion (after the screenshot).

4. - Any user sending multiple PM's that equals more than 2 guess in total and that user will automatically be disqualified. (after screenshots taken).
→ I can take areas of my screen: Show
this.jpg
5. - The contest will start AS OF NOW and run until 1 June 2018 or it will run for as long as it takes until someone to guess the right day.

6. - NO notification will be made until 1 June 2018, just to add a little suspense.
That's close to 6 week from now. If not guess by then it will run until someone guess correctly, the contest will close with the disclosure of the winner.

There, I think that's it.
Have at it.
Remember: PM: LostKnight

Good Luck!
=============================
Any game translator that sees this and wants to translate and post it I not going to argue about it.
LK Elgur guess 5 and 11
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

@Elgur LK specifically said to PM your guess, and that posts here would not count as entries. Please pm your guess to him.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Side note: Elgur sent a PM :D
I am always AFK!