Fix the bugs pls

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bence

Re: Fix the bugs pls

Post by Bence »

cotne7 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:02 am And it's not possible combatant let GMs fix bugs?like thisbugs will be fixed fast and combatant will have less work.
Yes, this is possible, but not easy, because he has to trust them very much.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Bence wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:39 am
cotne7 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:02 am And it's not possible combatant let GMs fix bugs?like thisbugs will be fixed fast and combatant will have less work.
Yes, this is possible, but not easy, because he has to trust them very much.
This is also a problem as I'm assuming not all of the GameMasters have coding skills, which is sort of necessary to fix bugs.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I think ardesia or gandalf or arachnia those admins are persons who can be trusted too much
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

This is very sweet, Cotne, and let me add that the whole staff is totally to be trusted.
Fixing bugs is not a matter of trust.
It requires programming skills, a lot of time, a deep knowledge of the program to be fixed.
At the present moment, and I do not foresee changes on this regards, compbatant is the only programmer of the game.
The staff helps him in many ways, but he is the only one who can edit the game code, improve it and (when there's any) fix bugs
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

ardesia wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:45 pm This is very sweet, Cotne, and let me add that the whole staff is totally to be trusted.
Fixing bugs is not a matter of trust.
It requires programming skills, a lot of time, a deep knowledge of the program to be fixed.
At the present moment, and I do not foresee changes on this regards, compbatant is the only programmer of the game.
The staff helps him in many ways, but he is the only one who can edit the game code, improve it and (when there's any) fix bugs
If compbatant needs to fix bugs, I can help because I'm a programmer ;)
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.