'smart' players

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

hungry_wolf

'smart' players

Post by hungry_wolf »

My character is outside giants door because a real genious parked his pets, worms, just inside entrance. If i enter giants will spawn and kill them. And after seeing this kind of situation, i should listen to people that cry 'pet killers'?
I remember them they are not alone in game and they are blocking other people game experience this way, is a rule violation.
I ll wait out, genious, hoping for u that nobody less careful than me decide to enter and make u cry..
Learn to play a multiplayer game!!!
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Nahgus

Re: 'smart' players

Post by Nahgus »

I would enter and pass right on by as it is the owners responsibility to watch their pets. If they die it is on them.
Ryaca_1 is retired
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

I would enter as well
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

would depent if i saw a dot moving.
he could have parked them quickly while running to the entrance for platinum. in that case id wait. if nothing is moving but theres only grindets its his stupidity and i would enter.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

I don't worry about others pets. I should be free to pass thru any map without having to take on the burden of bearing the responsibilities of pets that don't belong to me.
Ryaca_1 is retired
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

hungry_wolf wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:35 am My character is outside giants door because a real genious parked his pets, worms, just inside entrance. If i enter giants will spawn and kill them. And after seeing this kind of situation, i should listen to people that cry 'pet killers'?
I remember them they are not alone in game and they are blocking other people game experience this way, is a rule violation.
I ll wait out, genious, hoping for u that nobody less careful than me decide to enter and make u cry..
Learn to play a multiplayer game!!!
The misspelling of Genius is exponentially funny :lol:
death911

Post by death911 »

I salute to such smart/genius players.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Here one for ya...

Library.

LK's alt(32) grinding 1 or 2 at a time near the entrance. In comes a mage(31) with a Pet Shop Ice Monster and parks it right where an occasional Sword Stan will spawn - especially if there are pets parked there. Usually you will see trolls and dogs there, they will die as well.

So I warn the guy, "Pets die there", what does he do: The Hulk Move and my 2 stans go up in smoke and he wanders into the room. Sure enough next swarm I get three, 2 as per norm and one from right beside the Ice Monster. The mage come running over and "attacks me"!

What am I a Pet Babysitter! Of course I logged.... when I came back a minute later, he was heading out the door ... but he and his Ice Monster were yellow life lines.

Also noticed in the past couple of weeks:

It amazes me how people will constantly create huge spawns they can't handle - 15 - 20 strong, get surrounded by 9 and the rest go: "pop", "pop", "pop", "pop" ... like bubblewrap, gone. And then when he gets the "swarm" down to two or three he has to RUN! because his lifeline is a pinkish-yellow. Mean time my alt is chewing away at two or three at a time....

EDIT: Spelling and grammar.
Last edited by LostKnight on Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:14 am It amazes me how people will constantly create huge spawns they can't handle - 15 - 20 strong, get surrounded by 9 and the rest go: "pop", "pop", "pop", "pop" ... like bubblewrap, gone. And then when he gets the "swarm" down to two or three he has to RUN! because his lifeline is a pinkish-yellow. Mean time my alt is chewing away at two or three at a time....
Very much in line with the general theme of the post! I'm no expert on spawning, but I do know how my character works. Swordsman = attack one monster at a time, so why would I want to have a massive spawn surround me and have eight attacking me while I attack one? I'd be much better off having one monster spawn at a time, and at a steady rate where it can be mostly 1-on-1 all the time. Pretty much the opposite for mages and players with AoE skills, so spawn to your class whatever it is.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.