ROLE PLAYING

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Khmer

ROLE PLAYING

Post by Khmer »

MMORPG

Massively Multiplayer Online ROLE-PLAYING Game

Players such as jaya and white and many others are very much welcomed in this GAME, I enjoy those types. FT would be boring without them. Dungeon and Dragons, the Grandfather to all these games, classically allowed you to ROLE PLAY Lawful Good --> Chaotic Evil characters.

We should all remember that we are ROLE PLAYING and that the Chaotic Evil characters we encounter, may very well be directed by Lawful Good humans and vice versa. :ugeek:
Kniffen

Re: ROLE PLAYING

Post by Kniffen »

Personally, I love running into Chaotic Evil characters. You know you're about to have fun when you run into someone roleplaying as Chaotic Evil.
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! GOLGREN CHAOTIC HUNGARY!!!!
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

all i see are faces of the dead
Ryaca_1 is retired
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Oh, and no accusations intended here - but in general, keep in mind that a player successfully role-playing an evil character is vastly different than a player cheating the rules or abusing bugs or game mechanics... just thought that needed pointed out ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

GOLGREN wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:34 pm RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! GOLGREN CHAOTIC HUNGARY!!!!
Why not Chaotic Montenegro?
FT`ing life away
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

blitzcraig wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:43 pm Oh, and no accusations intended here - but in general, keep in mind that a player successfully role-playing an evil character is vastly different than a player cheating the rules or abusing bugs or game mechanics... just thought that needed pointed out ;)
A very good point to make.
Omnes Autem Uri
Bence

Post by Bence »

vlad198401 wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:27 am
GOLGREN wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:34 pm RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! GOLGREN CHAOTIC HUNGARY!!!!
Why not Chaotic Montenegro?
Golgren has right. Hungary is chaotic.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

DOOM DOESNT FEED GOLGREN FOR THE VERY REASON HE IS HUNGRY ALL THE TIME.
DOOM STOPPED FISHING SO...
FEEL FREE TO CHAT WITH HIM AS HE CHOMPS YOU ;}
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:40 pm
blitzcraig wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:43 pm Oh, and no accusations intended here - but in general, keep in mind that a player successfully role-playing an evil character is vastly different than a player cheating the rules or abusing bugs or game mechanics... just thought that needed pointed out ;)
A very good point to make.
I just realized something that was overlooked in blitz's post and my own. In role playing, lawful evil characters still abide by some form of rules and codes, while chaotic evil carry on in any manner they please. While "evil" play is permitted (outlaw mechanic shows such), unlawful/"chaotic" behavior leads to the cells of 144.
Omnes Autem Uri