Players placing their pets in harms way

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cello117

Re: Players placing their pets in harms way

Post by cello117 »

Hello everyone and Hello Mr. Khmer.

I believe that this post and the vision you are passing here cooperates only on one side, the side of those who are high level with strong pets.

lets start from level 500 when we get ogres. In this exact moment from the 18/09/2018 was spaw of blue devil, and of the other npcs in Ardesia. human and Orc and in 4.0 in front of the fortresses also the companion that catches the ogres no longer has one spaw safe to mate with them.

Whatever place he is runs very high risk of losing his pet in 1 or 2 days, because with 18k of hp he can tank only pharaoh spider for a maximum of one hour followed! if the character goes to tank you have the options of tank swamps, elder trapper, dark devil (now 3,5m xp), mushrooms, devourer and ninjas. if wrong touch in one of these spaw you lose your ogre. or if someone walks or just passing by has 60% of killing the pets of those who are there gridding.

i speak from experience because I am in lvl 1219 and I use ogres to catch level. I lose on average 1 ogre per day 😂 but I have conditions to replace. but 90% of the players do not have this condition and for one reason or another and repeatedly lose their pets and can not replace them, they end up abandoning the game and going to another game!

i not saying here that if I spend strong pets on the map and unintentionally lured mob and the friend loses his pet that I have the obligation to give him the pet, not for sure. But take a little care not to harm the colleague goes well.

one day I was in the Knights Tower taking the two keys with 2 death. it was just me and Khmer on the map. he with 2 black dragons on the other corner of the map. then he left his spa and came to my corner to see who was there. he read 1 knight of 16m xp 😂 when I saw him coming at the same time he left with the pets towards the door but a pet is locked in the mob and did not follow me, 1 died and the other was in the red life. with a peaceful conversation with him, he spontaneously gave me a pet (super rare occasion)

just to demonstrate this fact. It happens every day. and now without spaw insurance for lv ogres of 500 beginner in "ogridding" will be a nightmare for them. but for those who are already up there makes no difference.

Tell me if I was lv 600 what safe place for map walkers would I have to level up? devil island? (no super danger) swamps? (danger, but more safe) devourer? (danger) mushy? my point of view on this issue.

make a call, turn the clicks on ardesia or increase the number of blue devil clicks. would solve the solution.

ONLY WHO HAS ALREADY LIVE IN THE DARKNESS KNOWS APPRECIATING THE LIGHT;)

im srry for foult i translate it from portuguese brazil

cello 1219
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
Leone

Post by Leone »

Don't take ogres (or any pets ) where they are likely to die quickly.

Personally, I've never owned them and you have explained the reason why very well in your post.
cello117

Post by cello117 »

so teach me how get lvl ? i use ogres to keep lvl fast and bec i have cash to buy if die. i dont wanna use worms or assassim for long yers to get 1500 lvl

I posted this not by myself, but to be the voice of the majority that uses ogres to gridding
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:31 pm Don't take ogres (or any pets ) where they are likely to die quickly.

Personally, I've never owned them and you have explained the reason why very well in your post.
But as MadMagus says: They are fun!

Mine are the Club Bros., Humpty & Dumpty

When they die, I make an omelet!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

cello117 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:44 pm so teach me how get lvl ? i use ogres to keep lvl fast and bec i have cash to buy if die. i dont wanna use worms or assassim for long yers to get 1500 lvl

I posted this not by myself, but to be the voice of the majority that uses ogres to gridding
Why not use worms? They are better than ogres.

Google: Por que não usar worms? Eles são melhores que os ogros.
I was always AFK!
cello117

Post by cello117 »

i have worms, assassins in mi house saved. but 2 ogres hit same 4 woms or 4 assassim..

1 ogre hit 22k
2 ogre hit 44k/sec

1worm hit 12k/sec
2 worm hit 24k/sec

whit ogres i can do 1b240m/ xp in dark devils(befour 1b440m)

whit worm i can do max 740m xp in green devil

easy to understand
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

google wrote:Sim, contra o custo de comprar novo quando morrem. Como você disse: você pode continuar comprando, o meu me custou 2B em ouro para cada um. Você sabe quanto tempo demora para obter 4b? Para mim - lenta e fácil é a chave. Agora estou no pressa!

Se você está com tanta pressa, pare de comprar animais de estimação, compre níveis.
Yes, vs the cost to buy new when they die. Like you said: YOU can just keep buying them, mine cost me 2B in gold for each. You know how long it takes to get 4b? For me - slow and easy is the key. I am in no rush!

If you are in such a rush, stop buying pets, buy levels.

EDIT: I wish you luck though.
I was always AFK!
MadMagus

Post by MadMagus »

Kids.
Want results with the minimum effort.

Pets are a way to increase levelling speed, sure; but they are intended to be a risky method.
Personally, I liked it better when there were no pets.
But, their introduction narrowed the gap between level-buyers and non-level-buyers.

The thing is, this is an RPG that is old-school in many ways.
One of which is grinding. Do you know what the definition of grinding is?

Code: Select all

adjective
(of a state) oppressive, tedious, and seemingly without end.
It's not supposed to be quick. It's not supposed to be easy.
It's supposed to separate the determined from the lazy.

If you want something quick and less risky, just buy levels.
If you're not into grinding, then many RPGs are not the type of game for you.
Although, there are some out there now that cater to those with short attention spans; perhaps that would be more your style.

The nice thing about this RPG is, you have options.
You can go the safest/quickest route and buy levels.
Or, you can choose from a selection of pet and mob combos to find a good place that suits your play style.
For a quicker grind, the risk is supposed to be greater. Or you can take a safer, slower grind.

Think about it.
How fun would the game be if all the mobs gave 1b xp and had 1hp?
Only the short sighted would think that is fun. You'd be bored within a week.
You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

MadMagus - well said!

I have a couple pairs of pets which I take for a walk and use to grind specific spawns. It's slow, safe, and I'm proud to say, rewarding, knowing that my time and hard work paid off.
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@MadMagus <==> I offer a Standing Ovation!
MadMagus wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:24 pm Only the short sighted would think that is fun. You'd be bored within a week.
I think about 6 days 18 hours less than that!
I was always AFK!