PvP drops

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

JoeKur

PvP drops

Post by JoeKur »

How often does it happen that a player can kill another players twice and get a drop both times and both drops happen to be some of the better pieces that a player has. Seems suspicious to me
JoeKut; lvl 3551 Mage
JoeKur; lvl 603 Sword
Dathedr; lvl 146 Dwarf
Diabolos; lvl 76 Archer
Frostbrute; lvl 56 Ogre
SellSword

Re: PvP drops

Post by SellSword »

I believe 30% is the drop rate for PvP drops that I've heard, so while not likely it wouldn't be unfathomable to lose gear two consecutive times. There is some gear that is set to not drop as well (I don't PvP so I dont know for sure which ones), so it depends on what gear you have at the time. If the better gear isn't protected, that's what would drop.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:20 pm {snip} There is some gear that is set to not drop {snip}
I believe that has changed.

Pharaoh Armor that was non-droppable now drips. ... errr ... drops! :o
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Yes, this will happen a lot... especially after you figure in how human nature perceives such things - every time you don't drop an item, you will not generally think, "hey, I did not drop twice in a row." So it really only registers after you've dropped the pervious time you were killed. With that being the case, it'll basically seem to happen 30% of the time (almost 1 out of 3)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

There is a 9% chance (30% of 30%) of dropping twice in a row in pvp. The fact that OP dropped better gear is just bad luck with the rng. I've had those days myself.
Omnes Autem Uri