Happy Thanksgiving, FT Edition

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Happy Thanksgiving, FT Edition

Post by SellSword »

Thanksgiving is tomorrow in the US, and in FT time it's about two hours away. While recent events are still inspiring lively discussions there is much in FT that I am thankful for. (Please take those other discussions elsewhere.)

Compbatant, this is literally your world and we're all living/playing in it. Thank you for the great game that you have created for us. FT is not my entire life, but it is an enjoyable part of my life. Thank you for that.

GMs, both past and present (and future), thank you for the assistance that you provide to the FT community. You are such an integral part of the game for a variety of reasons, and you have all done a wonderful job. Thank you all for your service.

FT community, you are a wonderful community. The forum is simply loaded with great, helpful players. I've always loved being able to ask away with questions, and with a sliver of experience under my belt to answer some questions as well.

FT friends, you guys and gals are awesome. Whether it is teaming up to take down bosses, helping out with items or info, or just idle talk, it's all great. Friends don't have to be on one's friend list either! Thank you all.

There is much to be thankful for in the land of FT!

Thank you! Arashiko
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
cello117

Re: Happy Thanksgiving, FT Edition

Post by cello117 »

Nice post! :)
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'm all for acceptance rather than division. Great post.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

:D I like this thread. And agree with the OP totally.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

happy thanksgiving
Ryaca_1 is retired
witch

Post by witch »

Thanksgiving day was just few days ago.
I was really busy having double shift days to have a at least 2 compleaty days off because i wanted to cook for my family ,i'm not good at kitchen but i do my best , sometimes i burn the water but you know "accidents happens"😅🙈🙊...

The thing is i was so busy that i forgot to thank to all those good and amazing FT players.
But i believe that it's never to late to thank for the things you have and for all the blessings resived during this year.
Never is to late to thank for the good friends the ones who stay with you when you have nothing , those good friends that stay with you during your worst moments and they become part of your family.
I'm so thankful because i'm still alive i can talk and i can spend time with all of you , having fun and enjoying this game , thank you so much for your help.
Thank you for giving me a hand when i most needed it.

Special thanks for the GM team,administradors, Watchmen and traductors.
Thank you for your hard work to keep this game alive , also thank you to the good players who are making a big difference in this game you are making it better and more enjoyable.
20201130_195518.jpg
20201130_195518.jpg (325.35 KiB) Viewed 2012 times
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

FT daughter...I haven't been playing my main much so haven't seen you for a long time in game. It sounds like you have had some challenging times. I am thankful to see you post again! And you are right any time is a good time to be thankful. I hope brighter days ahead for us all! Thanks for the holiday greeting! ;)
Retired
Syor

Post by Syor »

Tnks of you.

😉
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Jessie Valdez

Post by Jessie Valdez »

:o How could i missed a great post like this , thank you SellSword.
a topic to be remembered.
The thank you messages continues. This year was the first year me and my Fam celebrated thanksgiving since it's not common in Swedish traditions.

I did not think i would find happiness in this game again for some reasons ;)
and here i am and i found my way home and I'm enjoying my game time when ever i can play and not studying or be with my family.

All thanks to this community and all the helpful GM's and friends.
I thank all nice players that I'm randomly meet in game and some bad once who love PVP , i guess your important too :lol:
THANK YOU
🌷
Last edited by Jessie Valdez on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

I do not know what Thanksgiving is
But congratulations and I am happy for everyone
I wish endless happiness for everyone
Be happy and healthy forever
🎉🎈💖🌸🎉🎈🌸💖🎉🎈🌸💖
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol: