Re: A Forgotten Tales ABC's

Post by blitzcraig »

⬆️⬆️ jajajajaja!! easily one of my favorite posts ever :lol:
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Leone

Post by Leone »

DOOMSDAY wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:48 pm AAAHHHOOOUUU!!! THEN "A" WAS FED TO GOLGREN. SO DOOM GONNA MOVE ON TO "B".
BEFORE, BACK THEN, BELIEVE!! REASONS DOOM STILL CHOOSES TO LOG DAILY. PPL LIKE LEONE, HAMMER, KRYSTAL, SMOKEY, MAGIX, GOLGREN, EVEN GM'S LIKE ENMER, HOBBS. DOOM REFUSES TO "B"ELIEVE THAT GLORY DAYS OVER WITH. LOVE FT.
Fantastic...well said!
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Banktown- As its name implies this is the place you can find a bank to store safely 20 of your treasures for free! That however is only part of its attractions which are many. Need a pet? Here you can get a nifty war dog if level 40 and able to pay 200K gold. It is also home of a shop, a portal, a quest, and a transport to some clan lands. Keep your eyes open though as the local inhabitants don’t seem to mind these little pesky green guys eager to attack you and the powerful occasional Ghost Dwarf appearance! Shudder…shudder…don’t let his axe fall on you!
Retired
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Bones- Warning! Whenever you see piles of them do the math….something dangerous is near! Of course danger is relative depending on your level but we must ask the gooey question from what or whom are all these bones? It is a bit confusing though because we also find animated bones too called skeletons and some of them have names and are colored like easter eggs in a variety of colors. Further confusion is found when you actually want bones. There is a mushy bone which seems quite the contradiction in terms!
Retired
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Blitzbee Island- Premier vacation spot in all FT! Well that might be stretching it a bit but you can take a lovely boat ride there for one wood plank and a measly 50K charge to come back if you do….er I mean when you do. Why such a name? Well the place appears to be infested with them and they do sting. If…..I mean when you get past them there is an accommodating though expensive shop just for tourists. Heading north on your walking tour you will eventually come to what locals call mushyville island where Southern Sun Mushymen live. Yes you guessed it a prime spot for a mushy bone souvenir! A couple stairways are there heading below but trust me unless you like spiders….Now wasn’t that fun?
Retired
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

A is for Archer which is my favourite class to play. His name is Inglingg and is at level 252 right...now. :lol: His name is rather unusual, yes, and there is an extra "g" just incase one falls off. 🐆
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Elgur wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:13 pm A is for Archer which is my favourite class to play. His name is Inglingg and is at level 252 right...now. :lol: His name is rather unusual, yes, and there is an extra "g" just incase one falls off. 🐆
The extra "g" can also be for "good to hear from you again," but we seem to be progressing somewhat in order. ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

C is for clans, which are a big part of FT. I've never been in a clan, but don't worry as I'm totally able to give a summary! :D

Clans are the FT version of children playing. One clan builds things and tells other clans they can't play with them, so another clan goes and knocks those things over. Sometimes clans play together, but they still won't let other clans join in. Throughout the whole process clans are bragging about themselves, yelling at other clans, and often tattle on each other.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:23 am C is for clans, {snip}
Now that is AWESOME! And probably very close to the truth. I hear there are spies too.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

SellSword wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:23 am C is for clans, which are a big part of FT. I've never been in a clan, but don't worry as I'm totally able to give a summary! :D

Clans are the FT version of children playing. One clan builds things and tells other clans they can't play with them, so another clan goes and knocks those things over. Sometimes clans play together, but they still won't let other clans join in. Throughout the whole process clans are bragging about themselves, yelling at other clans, and often tattle on each other.
Agreed. I'm in a clan, but agreed.