The Rule Breakers of FT

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

h4t3rz

Re: The Rule Breakers of FT

Post by h4t3rz »

Kipers admits he was AFK in Mchat. I bet nothing is still done. That's how you know a game is rigged.
Screenshot_20190113-061134.png
He said he was in the restroom busy. That is AFK. Anytime you are away from the game grinding. Your breaking the rules. Plus we could point out how you were still using blue sword skill when you were to busy in the restroom.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

and kipers and crew will continue to afk lvl and gain thousands of lvls so they can destroy bases and attack players in pvp and ruin ft for the ones of us that spend hours legitimately grinding
Ryaca_1 is retired
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

RuPower caught and whitniss by 3 players
Attachments
Clencher
Clencher
Screenshot_20190113-083416.png (1004.56 KiB) Viewed 3458 times
Busted
Busted
Screenshot_20190112-232439.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 3458 times
Caught
Caught
Screenshot_20190112-230701.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3458 times
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Excessive chat spam..
Attachments
Screenshot_20190115-032959.png
Screenshot_20190115-032959.png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 3435 times
Does life really get better?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

"rigged" ? no, I don't think you could make that argument... "falling apart" perhaps, but "rigged" seems too intentional to fit imo

😢
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Falling apart? Haha the game is 80% if not more bots and cheaters. We have pass falling apart. These players using auto click and AFK grinding have made it impossible for real people to compete. If it's not rigged then why is nothing done? These cheaters do no hide. They go to start and spam chat,sell illegal characters and scam. Then go to any map. Eventually you will see a AFK bot. Compbatant knows yet only adds new graphics and monsters. 😂😂😂😂 Recap game full cheaters, creator knows and does nothing.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Compbatant stays busy with the upgrades for the game, the staff is to deal with these abusers cheaters scammers etc and I assure you all that I am trying my best to get recruited so I can help you all in any way I can along with making a point that rules are to be followed. Just because the GM team can't see the abusers right now doesn't mean they won't see very soon.

To the abusers and cheaters, when you see players missing. It may be too late for you to stop and cover up.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

LordSeth wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:42 pm Compbatant stays busy with the upgrades for the game, the staff is to deal with these abusers cheaters scammers etc and I assure you all that I am trying my best to get recruited so I can help you all in any way I can along with making a point that rules are to be followed. Just because the GM team can't see the abusers right now doesn't mean they won't see very soon.

To the abusers and cheaters, when you see players missing. It may be too late for you to stop and cover up.
You have the perfect mindset to become a member of the staff team, from what I've seen. I prompt compbatant to consider accepting LordSeth. :)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Thank you very much. I have been with FT a long time I have seen alot and I have ideas to help FT not only the game but all yes ALL of the players that do not try to cheat to an advantage. I've given my word to everyone and I do not intend on letting anyone down.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »