playing less

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: playing less

Post by Leone »

My one contribution to this thread: I'm pleased that 'playing less' has changed to 'playing more'. Good to see you back, mate.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

ty
Ryaca_1 is retired
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

i found this gem last night. still has servers up since 1998 but run by fans of the game and completely free if u have pc or laptop. pulled an all nighter cause i found a really cool group to level with and much coffee. stayed up till 630am. i will be playing this a lot now. haven't played since about 2004. such a great game. oldschool gamers will know this game.
: Show
meep.jpeg
meep.jpeg (45.64 KiB) Viewed 3821 times
Last edited by Nahgus on Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryaca_1 is retired
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Nahgus wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:21 pm i found this gem last night. still has servers up since 1998 but run by fans of the game and completely free if u have pc or laptop. pulled an all nighter cause i found a really cool group to level with and much coffee. stayed up till 630am. i will be playing this a lot now. haven't played since about 2004. such a great game. oldschool gamers will know this game.
: Show
Ephinea_ Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst 12_31_2018 4_14_46 AM.jpeg
i played this game back when i was playing d2 lord ofdestruction and world of Warcraft. its in my blood.

hard to believe the community is still very much active and dedicated to game and forums. there were so many dedicated players on last night for xmas event. i got two rare drops. xmas presents.
Ryaca_1 is retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

whats game name ???
DUKE of SK-Clan
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

phantasy star online (ephinea blue burst version)

its been online since 1998 and when the developer called it quits a group of dedicated fans decided to make their own servers and keep the game going absolutely free as long as there are players willing to play they will keep theservers up.

not only are ppl still playing but the community is huge and thriving and the forums are very active. most players on there r 20 year veterans.

i did my first trade today with 2 players i met on forums and there is 3 confirmation Windows before a trade can be completed and the 2 players told me my asking prices were too low and insisted that i charge them more.

its a very different experience there. i pulled 2 all nighters back to back last night and the night before because it is very addicting and players r extra helpful.
Ryaca_1 is retired
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

i tried playing many other mmos but the grass is not greener on the other side

ft is the mmo for me

i cannot leave like the weak minded and weak hearted ones that left not long ago

ft 4 life
Ryaca_1 is retired
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I to have left many times only to return. Even with all the things going on I still love ft.

#ftlife #loveft
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

h4t3rz wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:19 am I to have left many times only to return. Even with all the things going on I still love ft.

#ftlife #loveft
likes this post +1
Ryaca_1 is retired
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

I am The Lizard King. I can do anything.