Google Play gift cards

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Google Play gift cards

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote:Can you buy a prepaid money card like visa or MasterCard? Then you could use that to pay for anything. I have friends in game out of the US who have done this.
Not sure what you mean. But if you are talking "prepaid" GUGL Play Cards: No, not available here.
Gullander wrote:Other option is open a PayPal acct and set up google pay account with PayPal as payment source. A "gaming" account bank account with a debit card would be a possible way to fund your PayPal balance..
For personal reasons that I will not get into here, since my finances are just that; personal, PayPal is NOT an option for me.

RE: Changing my country: Can only be dome once a year, mine is set to Argentina not long ago and guess what:
→ Not Supported: Show
ARS.JPG
Also changing country requires an address and telephone number from that country.
Like GUGL says "Change country when you move.", and they want to know where you moved to.

For me: the matter is closed.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I thought it was closed this is an old pm. But... To answer your question

Some countries that accept Visa and MasterCard in stores usually have cards with the visa or MasterCard logo for sale in set amounts or you fill the card with how much you want. The card activated is good anywhere that accepts credit cards including online purchases. There is usually an up front fee for the random amount cards not sure on the set amount cards. Here the cards are available near the check out in big major store chains.
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:39 pm I thought it was closed this is an old pm. But... To answer your question
PM ???

Never heard of those cards and if they did exist here they would be in ARS and GUGL doesn't accept ARS
I am always AFK!
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Yeah I saw your post in PM notice...didn't notice it was part of a thread...like I said I thought the subject was closed so surprised to see it again. My bad I'll wake up for next time! :lol:
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

This might not be exactly the same thing, but it reminds me of this earlier thread too.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16044
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:49 am This might not be exactly the same thing, but it reminds me of this earlier thread too.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16044
And his image says: Argentina.

GRRRRRR!
I am always AFK!