share account rule

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

bbardiya

share account rule

Post by bbardiya »

can i use my pc to play my main character and creat new ones and switcg between my alts? does the game count it as sharing? is there anywhere to submit your devices? like to buy a new phone
SellSword

Re: share account rule

Post by SellSword »

You would be fine with that.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

I use 3 devices to my alts and everthing goes fine so.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Leone

Post by Leone »

My understanding:

One player with one device who switches between main and alts on that one device. Not sharing - no punishment.

One player with more than one device who uses his or her main and alts on these different devices. Not sharing - no punishment.

More than one player who uses one character on one or more devices. Sharing - will be punished.

More that one player who alternate between more than one character on one or more devices. Sharing - will be punished.

The obvious question: how can GMs tell the difference?

The answer: they have access to file logs that we will never see.
bbardiya

Post by bbardiya »

make sense but GMs said there is a code that detect these stuff
the code cant tell if its one player using 2 diffrent device or its 2 player sharing acc
maybe code juat report and let gms decide
anyways im going to install FT on my PC soon and maybe make another alt too (all under same email) and switch between my alt i hope i dont get into any truble
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I've personally been using two different phones to help with transfers, sometimes using my main account on the alternate phone. I used a different alternate phone before that too.

There is a long thread about when the sharing rule started to get enforced more vigorously, and basically so long a an just one person is doing things all of those scenarios are acceptable.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Three devices, multiple accounts all have been called on all devices and they even work in my doctors office, a café and a clinic. So you're good I should think.

Warning bells go off when Dwarf(100) is being played in the AM by someone in NYC and 20 minutes after he logs, Dwarf(100) is being played by someone in San Francisco, and 30 minutes after San Francisco logs off by someone in Honolulu. DING DING DING
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.