The invisible GM ....

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: The invisible GM ....

Post by LostKnight »

Gutrot84 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:52 pm Just how i feel atm if affends any1, i apologize...

Utmost respects to
everyone..😁👍
Could not agree more. No need to apologize.

Your name rings a bell ...
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Well said, Gut. My level is far lower than yours but they've been earned honestly. Buying levels is one thing - it helps the creator pay the bills and keep the game going. Cheating to gain levels is unpardonable imo. I sincerely hope there are players who are living on borrowed time (game wise, not real life!).
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:27 pm Well said, Gut. My level is far lower than yours but they've been earned honestly. {snip}
{cough cough} "far lower" --- OH MY!
I was always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:34 pm
Leone wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:27 pm Well said, Gut. My level is far lower than yours but they've been earned honestly. {snip}
{cough cough} "far lower" --- OH MY!
That's not so bad as I'd have to add an extra "far" to describe my level! :D
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gutrot84

Post by Gutrot84 »

Yes lostknight my name should ring a bell, I been around 4+ years , I have many acc s named or based on GUTROT
And wht do u mean "I should apologize " ??
If I was to spend my money on lvls to buy something, game gets paid , but for those who cheat the game is fair how?
Just... respectfully... wht r u getting at by replying in that way? Ive always played game FAIR except for buying accounts, I don't anymore since new updates back when ever, but I never cheated any1, always paid in full to game and seller, but like I said haven't in long time..
So by saying punishment for bug/glitch/clicking should be higher consequence is my opinion too, my main acc is 2k mage that never once abused game for lvls, took me 4 years hit 2k...
GUTR0T 5.8K OGRE!
GUTROT 3K mage
GUT 600 Archer
_GOON_ 100 sword
zilolo

Post by zilolo »

Gutrot84 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:35 pm Yes lostknight my name should ring a bell, I been around 4+ years , I have many acc s named or based on GUTROT
And wht do u mean "I should apologize " ??
If I was to spend my money on lvls to buy something, game gets paid , but for those who cheat the game is fair how?
Just... respectfully... wht r u getting at by replying in that way? Ive always played game FAIR except for buying accounts, I don't anymore since new updates back when ever, but I never cheated any1, always paid in full to game and seller, but like I said haven't in long time..
So by saying punishment for bug/glitch/clicking should be higher consequence is my opinion too, my main acc is 2k mage that never once abused game for lvls, took me 4 years hit 2k...
Pretty sure LostKnight said "No need to apologise" not the other way around.
Just a young kiwi learning the way...

ps; I can speak either chinese or english don't hesitate to pm me if you need help translating something
Leone

Post by Leone »

He did indeed. LK is agreeing with you, Gut...as am I and many others I should think.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight's stance on cheaters is very well known. I am, of course, in total agreement with everyone on that as well.

With that said, this can be our official anti-cheater song:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14532&p=101699&hilit=Song#p101699
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ GUTROT
I wrote:Could not agree more. No need to apologize.
I agreed with you ...
and said you had no need to apologize because of your statement:

Code: Select all

Just how i feel atm if affends any1, i apologize...
A person should never apologize for "how they feel".

I congratulate you on your "earning" your levels.
Except for one, see my lucky number in my signature, I have earned mine as well.

We end on a friendly note I hope.
I sent a PM ... I thought I recognized your name from some place else, not here. I don't think we have ever met here in FT. Sorry for the confusion.
I was always AFK!
guafk

Post by guafk »

I think if you want to completely eliminate afk and click on the use of automatically, and can't be set rules, let the game administrator to perform the rules can be achieved, if the player goes against the rules, accept the drop or jail punishment, perhaps for some players, afk play games becomes an do not touch the line, but for most of the players, they would rather risk the prison will be afk play games to quickly get more grades, and when he is afk upgrade account into the prison, he probably will leave the game.
Not afk for players to play games, and want to attract more players, I think can start from afk method, a player want to afk upgrade, he will have to make a continued automatic rule out of strange places, perhaps the game administrator can set up an area not fixed point blame, namely the brush will blame points within the area has been changed, think again afk players need to do to improve skill level, and from his afk method, this paper will put an end to afk, more innovative and characteristics of the game can attract more players
Industry is good at diligence, waste in play; action in thinking, destroyed in following。