The Purpose of Mana Potions.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: The Purpose of Mana Potions.

Post by LostKnight »

blitzcraig wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:29 am at that level, if you're not getting help from anybody else, you can just go dex+str and just ignore mana for a little bitif you don't like leveling a mage - just pretend you're an archer 😜

but even without that, I don't think it's really much of a difference (haven't done the math on it in several years, but mage was actually the fastest to level, even at low levels, back then)
Hey, now there's an idea. Mage has best gear possible ... must try it. Pretend I'm and archer indeed.

Yes there is a BIG difference I can take a 17 archer where I'm talking about and in two days 25.
The mage went there yesterday at 17 - today 18 and died at least 4 times.

Will let you know how the "pretend archer" goes.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:47 am Will let you know how the "pretend archer" goes.
HOLY HONEYCAKES BEEMAN!!!!!

Never hugged a bee before but fly by my RHN sometime I'll show you how it's done.

Just control your stinger :lol:

A little weak, but the "gear" gives me enough mana to heal!
Y · E · S
Thank you!
Case closed!
Last edited by LostKnight on Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

You could always park your mage just above my house full of mana pots, take LK with a full load of mana pots and spawn eight stans just across the border and make sure they are targeting him, then pop your mage across the border and have fun...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:13 am You could always park your mage just above my house full of mana pots, take LK with a full load of mana pots and spawn eight stans just across the border and make sure they are targeting him, then pop your mage across the border and have fun...
Tried something very similar, but when the mage runs out both have to run for safety, the mage being the weak (not:week :oops: ) link, to transfer mana. Time and expense ...

Blitz was right, at this level: pretend to be an archer. Yesterday it took forever to get a level and the made died a few times. I am about to get my third level as a "pretend archer".

The Purpose of Mana Potions should be changed to: The Pretend Archer!
I am always AFK!