To the former GM's

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

To the former GM's

Post by ryaca_ »

In the past I have said some very negative things regarding the departure of the former GM's. I was wrong for saying those things. They left of their own accord and that was their personal decision to do so. I wish Madmikael, Ardesia, Arachnia, and Akkiles the best of luck today and in their future. I want to personally and publicly apologize to the above named individuals for any remarks that I have made in a negative light regarding any of them. A simple apology may not be enough but I offer it anyway. Any that have known me on these forums know that I have said many negative things and then later backpeddled and made apologies for those very negative things. I know that my emotions get the better of me sometimes and I know that this is my own burden and my own problem and is something that I must deal with on my own. I cannot in good faith begin my journey as a GM without setting things right. So I am taking the first step to make sure that happens. I must post this or it will always bother me. Furthermore, I will begin immediately searching through all of the previous posts that I have made regarding the former GM's on this forum account as well as my Nahgus forum account. I know that this will take awhile but I will see it through until it is done. Now I am off to start the work that is necessary for me to feel that I have done my part to bury the past and be able to begin my journey as a GM in training. I believe I have already begun this journey and this is the first obstacle that I will face.

P.S. A great big Thank you to all former GM's for everything that you sacrificed. May your skies always be bright and your future filled with blessings.

Ryan
SellSword

Re: To the former GM's

Post by SellSword »

Nice :)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Lovely thoughts :)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Leone

Post by Leone »

Don't delete anything ry. It's part of what you're doing.

Good apology though.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

So I should not delete any posts?
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Very nice fresh beginning. KUDOS!
ryaca_ wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:17 am So I should not delete any posts?
Not all of them, add an addendum at the bottom with a few words and maybe linking to the OP of this thread.

However if you feel there is something personal that should not be there I see no problem with snipping it, but still add an addendum explaining why you snipped some parts and a link to the OP here.

I can see where most addendum’s could be a simple: Please read this.

JMHO
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

I like that. That is sound advice. Let the journey begin.

Update: I will not be deleting any posts as a friend told me a very good point. I cannot erase the past. So true. For that same reason I will not edit my original post in this thread either. In real life when words are spoken they cannot be taken back. Why should it be any different here. We reap what we sow. The journey continues.