UPDATE FOR GM INBOX

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: UPDATE FOR GM INBOX

Post by LostKnight »

YES!! Great news... old reports caught up.

with scammers
with cheaters
with bad language
GM Inbox! = GM Team working!
players Reporting

K U D O S !
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Is a good feeling.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Also posted in General Information and located in my signature.
When sending a report to GM inbox here are some things to consider:

Always try to send a screenshot with the time and the date showing by typing /info. Even if there isn't a need to send a screenshot, believe me it helps us out a lot. If you are reporting a player for bad language or selling their account or harassment then a screenshot is absolutely necessary. Remember, we will better be able to help you if you send a screenshot. This will also help us with chat logs if they are needed. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR SCREENSHOT LIMIT YOUR SCREENSHOT WILL BE DELETED WHEN THE REPORT IS FILED.

Always be clear and precise and let us know exactly what is the issue that you are reporting and what you are asking us to do or what is your request. It will help speed the process.

Do not spam messages to the GM inbox. I will likely delete these without even reading them or make you wait until the very end to respond.

Do not send messages to the GM inbox with OTHER GMs NAMES ATTACHED TO THEM. This will not get your issue resolved faster. Quite the opposite. That is a rule violation and you could be punished although punishment is unlikely, it is a possibility.

Use a translator. I use a translator so you should have the common courtesy to do so also. The other GMs also use translators. Why not meet us halfway. This is not a requirement, We will respond but it's just polite.

Always send messages to the GM inbox. Do not try to have your issue resolved faster by sending a PM to a GM. This is unfair to every player that is sending messages to the GM inbox and it is just plain rude. If you do this you are saying that you are better than everyone else and deserve special treatment. If I find out about it I may feel inclined to take further action and make your game time miserable for you. Yes, I have the power to do this. Believe it.

Thank you all for reading this. If you follow these simple tips, it will help us help you and help you faster. Have a nice day.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I suggest this post should be made sticky:

How to report to GM Inbox
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Can't count the number of times I have mentioned to people write what you want to say in their mother tongue and then use a translator. What you say in your mother tongue will take presidents over what GUGL (or some other translator) says you said.

I can hear it now: "Oh, and how will they know the difference?"
- Well, there are people from all over the world here:
- - - maybe a countryman of yours sees your post, sees an error in what GUGL said you said and corrects it, OR
- - - maybe a GM understands your mother tongue, OR
- - - you get a "what did you mean by ..."

Like ryaca said, if a GM has to use a translator to understand what you said, it's a polite to do to help them understand in the same manner.

Rule of thumb:
If you're looking for help be as thorough as you can, what you think might be "insignificant" might be the key piece of info needed to help you.

EDIT: Agreed: STICKY IT!
I am always AFK!
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

+1

It is also posted in General Information and in my signature ;)
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

And I agree with lostknight. I send messages with English and their native translation so they can see both languages. I believe in being thorough.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

ryaca_ wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:25 am +1

It is also posted in General Information and in my signature ;)
True, being in your sig is better than a sticky really :D

Now it's "everywhere"!
I am always AFK!