UPDATE FOR GM INBOX

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

UPDATE FOR GM INBOX

Post by ryaca_ »

Hello. I just wanted to let all the players know that we are checking the GM inbox everyday. We are reading messages everyday. There is a lot of messages. We will continue to check these messages and help solve any issues that players are having. All that I ask is that players be patient and try to understand that each issue takes time and in some cases an investigation needs to be conducted and this requires messages to be sent to Admin and then back again and this takes time. Different time zones, different schedules, and our personal lives are included in this equation as well.

We are here for the players and we will continue to dedicate our time to help players for the betterment of the game and we will exact punishment on those players that only hurt FT.

I've been on for hours tonight roaming maps and helping players and in some cases punishing bad players and I have to get up for work in 5 hours but I love every minute of it. I also saw Lord Seth and witch on a lot tonight. We are relentlessly doing our part to make sure that FT stays around for a very long time.

I also know that not everyone visits the forums so if any players could help spread the word it will be much appreciated.

We are the new GM's and we are flying the GM flag high. We will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Ty all for your time.
LostKnight

Re: UPDATE FOR GM INBOX

Post by LostKnight »

KUDOS!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

And an FYI that if you have a message in your outbox they will get to it. I had that going on a number of days ago and thought there was an issue, so I reached out to a single GM to ask about it. Embarrassing on my part...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Appreciate the update Ry. Keep up the excellent work.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Leone wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:50 pm Appreciate the update Ry. Keep up the excellent work.
Likes this message.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Keep it up :D :D
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

We are still answering messages from the GM inbox everyday. We will get to your issues. Some reports don't require a response to the player but I usually respond with something but just because you may not hear from us does not mean you have been ignored. ;)

If you do send a message, please include as much information as you can. Screenshots and accurate spellings of players names really helps. Typing \info just before you take a screenshot helps TREMENDOUSLY!

also please do not spam messages to the GM inbox. I will just delete those. Our time is very valuable so please do not waste it.

We the GM team are working diligently every day for the players of FT.

We will not let FT be ruined. We love this game. Ty to all the players that send reports. You help us very much. Keep those reports coming. ;)
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

+1 😉
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Leone

Post by Leone »

I appreciate the message. It's great to be kept informed.

I appreciate the job that the GM team does much much more. I think your message should be quoted when players want instant results ; an understandable request but an unreasonable expectation.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

LostKnight has always supported the GMs, and he always will.

Their wish, my command. My sword at their disposal.

Thus: I shall spread the word!

Check out: Code of Chivalry for Knights Without a Clan in my sig, still valid today!
Or specifically this part, if you wish not to read it all:

Ω To always flee treason
· · do not commit treason; a crime against FT (Rules of the Game)
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.