A Set of Clan Puns

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

A Set of Clan Puns

Post by Gullander »

Clan puns

No specific person, clan, country, or religion is slighted these are simply for our amusement and hope they will be viewed that way :D

What do you call a hard to get along with clan member?
Clantankerous!

What do you call someone wanting a clan position?
A clandidate

When clan life is good?
Clantastic

Favorite clan music group?
Clannad

When testing new Ideas what does a clan do?
Put it through clanical trials

What sounds do weapons make in clan warfare?
Clank and clang!

In Canada what is a clan’s favorite place?
The Clandike territory

And their favorite song?
Oh Clanada! :roll:

If monks were clan members what would they call their buildings?
A clannery

And how would they govern their clan?
By following clanonical hours

What is a clan member’s favorite fruit?
A clantelope! Or does this word mean when a clan member runs off and marries another clan? Or is this a type of animal only found on clan maps? :lol:

What is a sign of a well-run clan?
Clantentment

What do you call it when you bump into another clan’s member?
A clandeathstine meeting!

Attention: No animals were harmed in the making of this post :o
Retired
SellSword

Re: A Set of Clan Puns

Post by SellSword »

I never got around to my last mage puns, so I'm glad this will allow me to make a clan break from those! :D
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
terminator

Post by terminator »

:shock:
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Did you hear about the latest clan battle?
They made a declanation of war!

What happened when the clan lost power?
They had to forge by clandlelight!

What happens when no members show for battle?
They clancelled the planned siege!

You hear the story of the lost clan members?
They had to resort to clannibalism! :o

What did the aloof duke think of the newest member?
He considered him insignificlant!

You hear of the pirate clan that attacked Ashdown?
They pillaged materials for more clannonballs!

Why did the clan member die in the desert?
He left his clanteen of water in the forge!

Did you hear about the clan member who wanted me to stop making horrible clan puns?
I told him "you clan't stop me!"
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Excellent young apprentice! You may now start the next word for puns and become the master. :lol:
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

At this rate LordSeth is gonna have to start locking these for the sanity of the community! :mrgreen:
witch

Post by witch »

:lol: :lol: :lol: i clan't stop laughing 🙊🙈.
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:47 pm In Canada what is a clan’s favorite place?
The Clandike territory

And their favorite song?
Oh Clanada! :roll:

Attention: No animals were harmed in the making of this post :o
OK, no animals BUT ...
→ My Ribs hurt: Show
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Arozel

Post by Arozel »

The new pun word is "fish"

Q: What is special about a mithril rod? :fishing_pole_and_fish:
A: It's more efishient

Q: Why do crafters line the river at start map?
A: They're fishing for components :boot:

... :alien:
Bright Blessings
Arozel :elf:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Would a Riddle in a Can be a Clanned Riddle?

Riddle: If sardines are a fish, and one is put in a clan it would make it a clanned sardine.

Now, when is a fish put in a clan not a clanned fish?
→ Answer: Show
→ When it's a clanned ghoti

→ Let me explain: Show
Ghoti is a creative respelling of the word fish, used to illustrate irregularities in English spelling and pronunciation.

The word is intended to be pronounced in the same way as (/fɪʃ/), using these sounds:
  1. gh, pronounced /f/ as in enough /ɪˈnʌf/ or tough /tʌf/;
  2. o, pronounced /ɪ/ as in women /ˈwɪmɪn/;
  3. ti, pronounced /ʃ/ as in nation /ˈneɪʃən/ or motion /ˈmoʊʃən/.

Pass the ghoti and tchoghs please

CH match
I women
P hiccoughs
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.