New high level record broken

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: New high level record broken

Post by Leone »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:55 pm If he go to shop for buy pots he will regen his hp minimum 40% for the time he spends them.PVP around the shop has always been questionable because you can’t attack players there and they constantly heal full health and do it unlimited.That's why I suggested to use that command for PVP is not interrupted.But still, if he is not allowed to do it,will it be possible to put a shop with only unfreeze/acceleration/all stuns on the map of which the event will take place next to which there will be no PVP protection zone?

In that case, have the battle on a map with no shops. Isn't there an extremely underused coliseum, for example?
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes, but then only need 4-5 melee players and King will be in unlimite stunning.Need shop but without pvp limited zone.
And Colosseum is a good place to do this.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If this is being billed as a big PvP battle of sorts then why not have everyone subject to the normal requirements? Players can run off to heal or buy whatever pots they want, but don't want this character to be able to do all the things regular characters can? Seems like it'd sort of diminish whatever feelings of accomplishment that one would receive, buy what do I know.

I got my confirmation that I can't be forced into this, so I suppose it doesn't much matter to me.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

SellSword wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:08 pm If this is being billed as a big PvP battle of sorts then why not have everyone subject to the normal requirements? Players can run off to heal or buy whatever pots they want, but don't want this character to be able to do all the things regular characters can? Seems like it'd sort of diminish whatever feelings of accomplishment that one would receive, buy what do I know.

I got my confirmation that I can't be forced into this, so I suppose it doesn't much matter to me.
I corrected it before you wrote it, I myself realized that I was wrong, do not worry)
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

h4t3rz wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:50 pm If I understand correctly staff creates high level account to kill people? What happen to staff not being involved in PvP. Have we become so lawless that not even the staff or creator can follow rules? You had to become staff because your account couldn't cut it? You say is to make game more interesting but I have no problem finding high levels to kill me. Seems just a way for you to have fun even if not taking drops.

If you are in a clan and cant find pvp hit me up lol.
As I mentioned this is not a GM character but it is a modded account believe me I have looked very deeply into this to make sure no rules are broken. This is not a permanent event and this player will not be around long for these events and another thing the drop chance has been adjusted (only on KingCorpse) if he is killed the player who kills him will get a drop 100%.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

I wont say anyting bad about others and i dont want to spit in the plate where i eat and i will think 100 times before i say something bad about others cuz if i point my finger on others saying bad of them 3 fingers are pointing me back as well while just pointer finger points them thumb finger is pointing up, but to be honest i would just say a bit plz dont take me as wrong for this if said anything bad plz forgive me cuz i am not good english speaker as well, cuz whatever i have in my mind good things that i want to say might get express in another way, i would say if this game is not plsy to win, i bet 100 % a true skills of players will be know, as there r more hardworking players who buy nothing but still high levels like 1kk 2k 3k etc without buying anything with real money they r achiveing.
edit fowel language by LordSeth
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I am at work now I will continue to reply and clarify some things soon 😁
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Lysol

Post by Lysol »

100% drop im cool with that i think its fair
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

I know who KingCorpse is but I will respect his wishes and not say..... welcome back I will say though.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list