New high level record broken

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

Re: New high level record broken

Post by LordSeth »

I assure you this player is not unstoppable. Kipers may be able to kill him 1vs1 nobody knows untill it's seen. I know for sure if a group of players gang up on him he will fall. Just may take alittle time and team work. But we do know now the level cap does not stop at 16999 lol
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Arozel

Post by Arozel »

Any player attacking a GM repeatedly may find themselves enjoying a spell in jail... Lvl 17k or 17m, no difference LOL
Bright Blessings
Arozel :elf:
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Arozel wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:47 am Any player attacking a GM repeatedly may find themselves enjoying a spell in jail... Lvl 17k or 17m, no difference LOL
So true 😂
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The relative matter will win at such levels no one is worth pvp 1x1 until the end.This ogre will run, kipers should attack him about 10± mins to red for he run and heal full hp 30-45 sec.On this I say that the mage is not so strong.He has lower dmg in pvp then all other class and time his pvp because of this very long.
It all depends on how well a mage plays if he plays badly, he will lose to many of those below his level and vice versa in good hands a mage can do what seems like an OP, but up to this skill level every mage has been striving for a long time.And also the mage is the only one who needs to constantly click and I think it is deserved.

And as before, such donate accounts controlled the entire game with the shared use. I hope GM will continue to monitor their assets and this will not happen again.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

By the way, how he get 3k +2 weapon? I thought it was very rare there were only 2 and both staffs that give the mage nothing but beauty.Especially since he got these things in such a short time ...Maybe he was lucky as us Idk...
If friends get him 2k items and 3k plate,but he cannot get 3k+2 club from them.He had to do quests and then craft it all personally.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Haha maksimm ur clever man!
I agree!how could he got 3k+2club so fast?
I think i know who that guy is :D
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

April 1 is coming soon :lol:
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

That's just crazy. 17k? Good luck finding new suckers to play this game. If you grind 12 hours a day maybe hit 15 levels.

15 x 7 = 105
105 × 4 = 420
420 x 12 = 5,040

So he had to purchase levels or he cheated. I'm sure he did not spend $10,000.

I'm sure he didn't play 4,500 plus hours of FT to reach 5,000 levels.

This is not a matter of catching a cheater just how to prove. The math says its it's impossible without purchasing. If he did not purchase levels he cheated.

If anyone else is grinding more then 5,000 levels a year you are a cheater. I do not care what you say.

Between people using auto clickers, bug abuse, and purchase abuse you have made it impossible for new players to compete.

If Compantant remotely care he would fix known bugs instead of find new ways to charge for items without fixing bugs.

That's my opinion. Just an opinion. Good day yall.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I keep checking this player everything seems to be legit he only uses 1 device and he don't travel much. He has receipts for his purchased levels skin and pets. He says that he has been hiding the account in his grave and building it up over time he said he just awaken the beast last night not bought levels all in 1 night I misunderstood him before. This account was created 4 years ago and hidden from the world untill it is time for the DOOM of mankind??? Everyone choose a group to hang around I guess. I feel like i know who this player might be but he did request any other information to be left in the dark.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Leone

Post by Leone »