New high level record broken

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Re: New high level record broken

Post by cotne7 »

I m sure that guy is ryaca!heheh and lolz i m muted and i told him bad words!i m sorry for that who ever you are ScorpKing!i didnt knew if u would be a GM..thought it was one rich guy!and again sorry .hope you will accept my apologise!anyways KingScorp good job!he made me to fight with russians team first time :D
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I think it will be better if u not log and let players to get a drop from you!it will be alittle event as well!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

SellSword wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:48 pm Sounds good and all, but is this character restricted to PvP under the same rules? That is, I'm not in a clan and don't initiate PvP (or continue it), so this character cannot attack me? I'm all for an "event" of sorts (I'm still not going to join in as I don't participate in PvP), but if this character has different rules that could be misleading for some players given the appearance of a regular player.

That being said, I have my guesses.
This player is basically the new killerbunny. He has all PvP rights as any other player but can not act as a GM of authority.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

In general, this is a funny thing if the players agree to challenge themselves, but he should not be able to impose if the players are against it at any moment for any reason.
I can agree with the if he win he can get outlaw and return the thing back to player who lost in fight with him but I doubt the mute score, but if the mute is only for a day or a week, it is possible.(And it does not affect the rule on violation of profanity, it should not be recorded in the player profile).
But one more thing since his level is almost 10 times higher than many clan players, he will kill too easily it should not be a single player hunt especially if this player is training.If he often hunts clan players, it will not be of interest to them, on the contrary, they will be upset.I think he dont should hunting on solo people,but he can ask solo player about challenge and if player accept it all ok.(Yes they can leave clan,but this account get lvls not to destroy the gameplay of players and in order to make interest.)

How about his drop if he lost?If the players take the test and win, will they just have 30% to get the thing? Or will it be a reward to everyone who survived?If so, how valuable are the rewards?Maybe it will like items which have not yet been released as was the case with the +4 tools?Or very rare items at the discretion of the player for example, I would like to get a club 3k +2.

Yes, I agree to accept this 1x1, but I will most likely lose, I planned to just survive using arm + heal because so that I could fight him in a fair fight I need pets so that I can fully use the advantages of my range class and try get win,not draw.
And what about the draw? If I can hold out for example 5 minutes but not running away, will it be considered a passing test?Would there be a chance to get a reward?+I think he can't run for heal hp bc if its will unlimited pvp its doesn't make sence to wasted time.But it for 1x1.In pvp with much people he can try do it but dont run on other map it should be at one map.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LordSeth wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:55 pm This player is basically the new killerbunny. He has all PvP rights as any other player but can not act as a GM of authority.
All PvP rights, but all PvP restrictions as well?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Maksimm i think u wont loose against him but ur fingers will need hard work!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
terminator

Post by terminator »

I think it's DaHobbit :D

I was thinking he sounded fishy
Attachments
Screenshot_20190313-154823~2.png
Screenshot_20190313-154823~2.png (124.72 KiB) Viewed 4129 times
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
terminator

Post by terminator »

SellSword wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:32 pm
LordSeth wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:55 pm This player is basically the new killerbunny. He has all PvP rights as any other player but can not act as a GM of authority.
He has the power to spawn BAL Muens on you if he is bored. Not sure if that counts as full restriction lol
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

terminator wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:06 am
SellSword wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:32 pm
He has the power to spawn BAL Muens on you if he is bored. Not sure if that counts as full restriction lol
Yes, he has the power to spawn mobs, teleport himself or another player, and possibly mute/make outlaw.

Aside from spawning a mob on someone, can this character attack someone who is a lower level, or attack someone who is not clanned, or attack someone who is not an outlaw, or attack someone who would not rightfully be on his enemy list, or attack someone who has purchased PvP protection? Assuming someone does not initiate an attack on this character.

That is, if a level 500 or 1k or 5k or whatever level player is nearby and could not be attacked by a normal higher level player, can this character attack still?

Can this character force someone into PvP against his or her will when they should have no reason to suspect it? Those are the restrictions I am referring to.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

The whole competition about PVP doesn't really impress me much (maybe it's because I'm a girl idk). I don't really see the thrill in spawn parties much either. So the idea about King corpse was kind of disappointing. Hell I don't want to find myself running after The Outlaws anymore. it just doesn't intrigue me Maybe being a GM would but that's just about all other than building and sometimes grinding lvs
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!