KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

Post by Mr_Maks »

He got immunity against green and yellow spells... :?
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:19 pm He got immunity against green and yellow spells... :?
This is not possible. Yes his account is modded he has some special abilities and has extra armor but immunity to spells is not possible. Admins don't even have this. I did check him moment's ago his dex was much higher than he normally sets so your spell was hitting him but not much damage to him but his armor was much lower I assume he put 40% stat points in arm and 60% in dex. In this case I believe he was trying to give melee players a chance for the drop. I will keep checking this player. Tell everyone to post here when he goes for a big fight so I can keep up with what he does.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

LordSeth wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:39 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:19 pm He got immunity against green and yellow spells... :?
This is not possible. Yes his account is modded he has some special abilities and has extra armor but immunity to spells is not possible. Admins don't even have this. I did check him moment's ago his dex was much higher than he normally sets so your spell was hitting him but not much damage to him but his armor was much lower I assume he put 40% stat points in arm and 60% in dex. In this case I believe he was trying to give melee players a chance for the drop. I will keep checking this player. Tell everyone to post here when he goes for a big fight so I can keep up with what he does.
My attacks never went through him for 9 minutes I could only slow him.I think he have more then 35k dex about 20k dmg and 10m hp its looks like 30-35k lvl not 17k...
In general, if he continues to put such a dex will be the same as it was with King of Scorpions only in the opposite direction.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

At level 17k he is already going to have high hp naturally and with his natural base arm being boosted he does have near 7.4m hp his str and dex is not boosted he has to set those stats himself to have high dex and high str but this would leave him having a armor based only on gear he has on. His level has not changed since last time I seen him he has no ability to boost his level unless he grinds like any other player. I can see his stats myself all adds up he is set high dex and the str a 7k player can have with no points added to arm.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i seen him at greenDevils, i think one of the 1st player i saw him with green name.
He was at me and i typed only "WOW" because i wondered about his level.
but he not atked me !
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

maybe i think its against AFK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The fact remains that 9 minutes I could not attack him at all no matter what statistics he had.It is not funny, especially KingKorpse can attack you at any moment and King of Scorpion it was just an event.
I make video with it and i can prove my words.He was minimum 30k dex and it 15k lvls,and with this logic he have only 4k stats for str but his dmg with dd skill was about 40k per hit.Not 10k dmg and 20k with dd what should was.He has more stats then 17k lvl.

I quote for what it was created"this is challenge with test your strength"
But i cant do damage on him and then it not make sense.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Like I said Mr_Maks I will keep checking his account. If I see he is cheating I will put a end of his battles and event just for you.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I do not want to stop battles and events I want a fair fight where everyone has the opportunity to win.Wasn’t it decided to change the King of Scorpions to this player,becouse only mages was can damage King of Scorpions?But now he make huge dex and this problem reappeared only against mage.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:12 am I do not want to stop battles and events I want a fair fight where everyone has the opportunity to win.Wasn’t it decided to change the King of Scorpions to this player,becouse only mages was can damage King of Scorpions?But now he make huge dex and this problem reappeared only against mage.

Scorpion king has not been stopped. It's still an event 😁 I may do another event myself for this.

But yes KingCorpse offered to become an event for all players to have a chance to win especially melee being that melee has no chance against the scorpion king at all.

I will tell him to stay between 2k-15k dex no higher so he can die faster and give mages a chance to get the drop too.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules