KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Re: KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

Post by SK1976 »

try do events for ALL players !

from Lvl 1 - xxx

not only for high levels or HIGHEST levels !

Scorpion is not good event !
KingCorpse same !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

LordSeth wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:27 am
Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:12 am I do not want to stop battles and events I want a fair fight where everyone has the opportunity to win.Wasn’t it decided to change the King of Scorpions to this player,becouse only mages was can damage King of Scorpions?But now he make huge dex and this problem reappeared only against mage.

Scorpion king has not been stopped. It's still an event 😁 I may do another event myself for this.

But yes KingCorpse offered to become an event for all players to have a chance to win especially melee being that melee has no chance against the scorpion king at all.

I will tell him to stay between 2k-15k dex no higher so he can die faster and give mages a chance to get the drop too.
Then we can make these events for different classes.Warriors can fight KingCorpse,mages with King of Scorpions.
But for it need your time,if you can give time for it,King can put dex 30k and it will be work(mages cant dmg him,and other classes cant dmg King of Scorpions)
If you haven't time,yes he want no more then 15k dex for all can join.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

SK1976 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:35 am try do events for ALL players !

from Lvl 1 - xxx

not only for high levels or HIGHEST levels !

Scorpion is not good event !
KingCorpse same !
For players lower lvls this one is good party,but this need GM time too.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16556&p=108904#p108904
Here was high levels too,but this can be limited in next party's,idk.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

idk it exists !

what was it for an event?
There are green devils ???
DUKE of SK-Clan
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

SK1976 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:53 am idk it exists !

what was it for an event?
There are green devils ???
Lord Seth was spawn different monsters and get them drop.In this party was drops 500-750 items +2.
There can be changed stats of monsters,limited enter for high levels and we got 3 events for different types of levels and classes.
The only difference is that GMs have many of their main affairs and they cannot conduct events so often.
KingKorpse can do it often bc he dont have GM work,make events and there is his main business.
Therefore if GM cant make events often,King should get lower dex for avaible it for all.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Although while I was writing this, I was thinking about maybe KingKorpse would be able to make these parties personally and we would like to get a new personal in the game namely party maker,lol :lol:
GM can make their work,party maker his.What you think about it? :D
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:07 am Although while I was writing this, I was thinking about maybe KingKorpse would be able to make these parties personally and we would like to get a new personal in the game namely party maker,lol :lol:
GM can make their work,party maker his.What you think about it? :D
You have some very good ideas here but the scorpion king can not be spawned by KingCorpse he is not a GM although he has some abilities for spawning he can not add special drops or set stats like I can myself he can mostly do small spawns. I can do these events (sometimes) lately has been difficult to find time but I will try very soon. Tell friends to stay active because we never know when I may post for a event. 😉

And I can't promise KingCorpse events he is very random with his activities so I might not get his request in time before he starts a event himself. But for his BATTLE ROYAL event we must plan ahead so I can announce it for everyone to go then I can do my GM work or tend to my duties while he holds the event on his own. But for anyone that goes to his BATTLE ROYAL event please let me know if anything goes wrong or if he is in any violations. And as I said I will be checking him alot. 🖒
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

LordSeth wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:25 am You have some very good ideas here but the scorpion king can not be spawned by KingCorpse he is not a GM although he has some abilities for spawning he can not add special drops or set stats like I can myself he can mostly do small spawns. I can do these events (sometimes) lately has been difficult to find time but I will try very soon. Tell friends to stay active because we never know when I may post for a event. 😉

And I can't promise KingCorpse events he is very random with his activities so I might not get his request in time before he starts a event himself. But for his BATTLE ROYAL event we must plan ahead so I can announce it for everyone to go then I can do my GM work or tend to my duties while he holds the event on his own. But for anyone that goes to his BATTLE ROYAL event please let me know if anything goes wrong or if he is in any violations. And as I said I will be checking him alot. 🖒
I think he could get these privileges ofc if he wanted it and took it seriously maybe compbatant do new kind of volunteers (1-3 max in this list) whos will fuel interest in the game with makes events.

About active hard tell,now high levels have big problem with spawns.
I know compbatant hard work with new engine.I am very happy what the game is developing.And i hope after he will be he will finish the new engine spawns will be back.Becouse high levels now severely limited.We have 4 actice GMs now and it will give time to compbatant to develop afk check pop-up.Especially since it was already in beta testing and the beginning of this was already laid.
I wish only good for the game.I would not write it if it did not affect the gameplay.Do not think bad of me, I only try to help.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

can we talk to kingcorpse normal like a player before we do anything ?
DUKE of SK-Clan
Leone

Post by Leone »

SK1976 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:11 am can we talk to kingcorpse normal like a player before we do anything ?
Of course. He may choose not to answer, though!