KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

Post by Leone »

Theoretically yes, however my understanding is that he is only here to fight players and not recruit them.

Let's be honest here. Us players have earned our levels by grinding them, buying them or a mixture of the two. KC has been given his levels in order for these Battle Royale events to take place. I don't mean that as a criticism - I'm stating a fact.

It would be unfair, therefore - in my opinion at least- if KC could recruit players to his clan.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'm sure that recruiting and building aren't on KC's list if things to do, even if allowed. More of a game mechanics issue how you block a 17k clan member from entering clan maps without impacting every other player in a clan. I'm sure that KC would voluntarily follow any "honor system" restrictions imposed, of course.

From the beginning the posts on KC have been about one-way restrictions it seems. Players are glad they can move away and heal, but don't want KC to have that option. Players can carry as many PvP items as they can (and more as a collective), but want to limit what KC can carry. Regular clan members can attack clanned players several thousand levels lower than them without notice, but KC shoukdnt be allowed to. (A level 500 player can be greatly impacted by losing their gear as well, so ignoring those situations and focusing on just high level players ignores the issues the majority of players face.) Players seem very glad that KC has a 100% drop rate instead of the usual 30% for everyone else.

All I'm saying is that there seems to be a fair amount of complaining and requests to restrict on a one-way basis. In doing so, many of the benefits afforded to players seem to be ignored.

That being said, having KC stay off clan maps seems to be an easy enough patch for the time being from what I've heard.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

It's settled. He agreed he will not cause trouble on clan maps he may go on the map to travel and if he's attacked he can only attack the player that attacks him but he can no longer go on clan maps looking for a fight. He agreed to these terms and said he will not withdraw the event. He will remain for now. But if he gets more complaints like this no body will get the excitement of the event. h4t3rs is to be ignored or ported away if seen at the event to follow through with her safety request. If anyone else wants to be on the safety list post your account name here.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
waco2

Post by waco2 »

la solución más simple sería (sin pensar mucho)
sacarle el clan y listo
no puede entrar a mapas de clanes y sólo podria atacar a quienes lo atacon
tendrían q modificar que se cure el solamente

tosólo o demás respecto al evento me parece bien
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I'll simply run or log.

The event is part of the game, I watched one from a distance.

It was interesting to see.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
MAGA_ FTK

Post by MAGA_ FTK »

Is he an event or a player?
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

MAGA_ FTK wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:55 am Is he an event or a player?
Both
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

LordSeth wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:57 am It's settled. He agreed he will not cause trouble on clan maps he may go on the map to travel and if he's attacked he can only attack the player that attacks him but he can no longer go on clan maps looking for a fight. He agreed to these terms and said he will not withdraw the event. He will remain for now. But if he gets more complaints like this no body will get the excitement of the event. h4t3rs is to be ignored or ported away if seen at the event to follow through with her safety request. If anyone else wants to be on the safety list post your account name here.

Perfecto!
BOLK_13

Post by BOLK_13 »

Suggest anyone else of Russian players, it would be ignored. (note: this was written by one of the Russian-speaking FT players in a conversation on the game)

but my opinion is this: the idea is interesting but against a player with an equation of 17000 most players just die.
My name is BOLK_13 Black swordsman, and I will become great.
LLJAMAH(119) Mage
BOLK_13(218) Swordmen
GODMODE_ON(102) Bow
BLACK_BOLK(50) Axe fighter
Languages: Russian, English (Google Translator)
Help→ GM Inbox
terminator

Post by terminator »

I have not seen KC in awhile, I hope he was not that punished for going on clan maps! :cry: :cry: . FT never saw a battle royal, hopefully he sees this, picks up his hammer, and goes to fight another day!
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.