KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Re: KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

Post by ryaca_ »

Honestly I do not think that we Will be seeing very much of him. From the moment that he started getting involved in pvp, players instantly started complaining. The more that he made himself known, players constantly complained and criticized every action that he commited.

I did like the fact that there was the idea of the battle royal but I think that I am in the minority. It was refreshing to see something new added to the game but it was instantly shot down by the community.

I started to learn the commands to spawn different mobs for a possible spawn party or a future event but after I saw the negative feedback on KingCorpse I decided against wasting my time.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Thats why I personally use the /ignorenegativeenergy command, works pretty well.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

You could always host a battle Royale in the coleseum. Make an announcement that King Corpse will be there
at a particular time and anyone who wants to participate can show up. If you don't like the idea just don't go!
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I do not think KingCorpse was a terrible idea, it just needs tweaking. I think it should be a set event and place for players to battle KingCorpse.

The main Problem was him coming onto clan maps or involving himself in Clan PvP that was already in progress.

I agree with Melkor about the colusim being a good location. This way you may join the event or not.

Other wise you would be forcing players who have clan to engage a beast.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

The last respond I got from KC last weekend.

"NO NOT GAVE UP. JUST MIND MY OWN BUSINESS LEVEL MY WARIOR AND WAIT FOR MY MIND CHANGE.
I MADE MISTAKE TO FIGHT IN CLANS MAP WHEN I SEE MUCH PEOPLE HIGH LEVEL AND LOW LEVEL. I ONLY TRY TO GIVE EXCITEMENT AND GIVE PLAYER FREE HARD TO GET ITEM WHEN I FALL I EVEN GIVE WEAPON BUT NOBODY SAY THANKS YOU AT ME. AND NOW NO WANT TO SEE ME BECAUSE I MADE MISTAKE SO I STAY IN DOUNGEN FOR NOW. EVENT WILL ONE DAY BUT NOT MANY TIMES. ALL COMPLAIN SAY I BREAK RULE. ALL CORPSE HAVE IS RULES RULES IF 1 MISTAKE ALL HATE AND GIVE CORPSE MORE RULE. IT'S MUCH FOR REMEMBER I NORMAL PLAYER TOO. IF MORE RULES SOON CORPSE BREAK RULE IF LOG IN.
I TRY HARD FOLLOWED RULES I TRY HARD GIVE DROPS BACK I TRY HARD FOR MAKE GOOD LONG CHALLENGE TO HAVE ALL PLAYERS JOIN TEAM TO KILL CORPSE BUT LATER IT BITES ME SO WHY DO I TRY? I LOVE GAME I LOVE PLAYERS BUT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND I GIVE UP ALOT SO THEY CAN GAIN.
MAYBE SET MY NAME BACK TO ------ AND SET ME BACK TO ME LEVEL 13024 I THINK SOMETIME BUT THEN ALL THIS WORK FOR NOTHING. ALL MAKE MISTAKE YES ALL BUT I FEEL BAD ABOUT MINE I DID NOT KNOW WOULD CAUSE SUCH NEGATIVE EFFECT AND HATE TO CORPSE I NEED TIME RELAX AND THINK MORE.
I SORRY FOR LONG TIME NO REPLY BUT I AM MIXED NOW FRIEND. I WRITE YOU SOON"

He also said that alot is going on with his personal life so he just wants some time.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »