KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

Re: KingCorpse (BATTLE ROYAL) T.Y.M

Post by LordSeth »

Update on KingCorpse:
Moments before the latest update he changed his skin trying a new skeletal skin but he choose a wrong one (bow skeleton) then got kicked from the game for the update.
When he logged back on he could not use the 3k club so he picked up different weapons and none would work then he tried the crossbow of soul's and he could use it.

In other words he is now a archer. No more fishy stuns 😅 but his downfall is he has less base hp he will not be as tough to beat if everyone works as a team like you all have been doing.

He asked me if I could change him back, i can not as far as I know.
He don't use saiges so nothing can help take damage in his battles. So this may be good for players. 😉

This may possably change if he can be restored but I think this is a good thing.
I'm not saying archers are weak but ogre has better chances in battle when it's archer vs ogre.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Also for closure he has gained 1 level since his name was given color code.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190325-232711.png
Screenshot_20190325-232711.png (302.56 KiB) Viewed 3493 times
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LordSeth wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:28 am Also for closure he has gained 1 level since his name was given color code.
Truly a difference maker! Only 17k is kind of "ho hum," but 17k+ is to be feared! ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

kingcorpse really shook up the ft world with his 3k+2 club :lol:

im pretty sure the+2 is only a few hundred more damage than the +1 :D

it would be more cosmetic than anything.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

A 0 is nothing so really he's only 171 :)

I have him beat!

{cowering behind a (I'm not saying) and under the {not telling this either }} :lol: :lol:
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Today Mr KingCorpse caused a big issue apparently. He found a battle field on map 2,2 (clan map) some players came to the forum accusing him of defending a clan tower that was under attack. It was mentioned he only attacked the players attempting to destroy the clan building then the story was changed to he killed only 1 builder repairing the tower then it was changed agian to he was defending the clan.

Yes this player was given 4k extra levels from the game developer and me to uphold his event. And as I said several times he is a modded account he has a boosted hp and has some abilities to keep a battle interesting. No he is not a GM. He's had his name changed so if it came down to the event was too much for the players I could take the levels away and reset his name.

He's a player that gave an idea for an event he was already level 13000 his first request was not approved due to standards set too high. His second request was more understandable and i was willing to accept it for now as a test we agreed on 4k extra levels. He has started battles we worked on his account to offer a item drop rate 100% for the players.

Now comes the question I've been waiting to ask.
Should KingCorpse be removed from the game events? Being that he gets involved in PvP wars and gets players upset or confused should this test your might PvP challenge that brings all players together come to it's end for the players satisfaction?
I'm asking because this is his main account and restricting him would be like restricting any other high level players.
The character can remain as he is or we can toss it all away before a true battle royal event actually is activated.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
terminator

Post by terminator »

I really want to see a battle royal, perhaps restricting him from clan maps is best, then no more defending issues arise.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I think KingCorpse should stay in game! He is making battles rly more intresting and equal!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Kipers1

Post by Kipers1 »

Lordseth и ryasa похоже больше всех заинтересованы в том что бы кингнуб был в игре. Как бы вы не отмазывали кингнуб все видели что он помешал сносу здания. + мы сносили ваших друзей и это тоже всем известно. Не удевлюсь если даже вы попросили кингнуб помочь GODZ. Щас любое событие связанное с пвп этот нуб будет тут как тут. И не будет прошлых стычек интересных когда люди бились за свой интересы. Кингнуб всем помешает. Не игра а беспонт...
Kipers1

Post by Kipers1 »

Равными хахаха. Равными чему? Ты котне 1 убьёшь его?? Его 1vs1 не кто не убьёт. У меня 1500м хп было. Он мня с 4 ударов выносил. У него не хрена не 17клвл. Вчерашняя битва показала что он был заинтересован в помощи GODZ. Если он так и будет приходить и мешать сносу зданий зачем тогда нужна вообще война кланов? Сделайте тогда здания неубиваемыми. Будем тупа играть в пвп))) бегать искать кингнуб чтоб получить 2к вещи в которых статы не работают и которые особо не чем не помогают и многим они вообще не нужны)))